• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Davids piggie run diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to let everyone know that the run finally houses piggies :)

They only arrived today so I won't harrass them with photos until they have settled. Maybe tomorrow.

Ahh they'll be fine, they were brought up well :))

Pigtures pretty please haha

Don't worry, you'll get plenty. To be honest they seem comfortable enough for pictures already. But I think tomorrow is probably a better idea :)

What a fantastic set up and well done you for doing your research and getting everything ready before your piggies arrived.:)

Hi everyone.

Please enjoy the pictures below. More will be posted in a day or two, just got some quick photos without disturbing them too much.

To be honest I am not sure if they are settling in fast or not. For the first day they ran around the run, popcorning all over the place. Since then they seem to rarely use the run and spend most of their time hiding in a corner of the hutch. They seem a bit scared in their new home :( Hopefully they will come out of their shells more as time goes on.

I am going to have to get some advice as to how often to pick them up, harrass them in general. I obviously want them to be as comfortable and happy as they can be.

Anyway, for now, here's some pictures.

Awww they are gorgeous piggies! x) I absolutely love their set up! I wish my 2 could have as much space as yours do. :( It's so lovely to see such lucky guinea pigs. :) I love the run and it is a great idea to have a hide and platform! I might try and make one of those for my girls! :(|) Great job, you are a fantastic guinea pig owner! :(|)

Thanks :) I am sure that I am worrying too much. Just want them to be happy!

Forgot to tell you their names.

Mummy was called Duffy when she came to us, the babies were nameless.

Sorry Becky and Jane, we just couldn't get on with the name Duffy. She is now called Milly. Close enough that the sound will still work if she was starting to get used to Duffy.

The other two are Peanut and Poppy, Peanut is the one with the white stripe down her face.

OMG they are just beautiful. Really really lovely.

CONGRATS on your trio! Great home for them too by the way.

x

They're sooooooo pretty. drool

Looks like the rocks have been a real success already and the stuff growing in the trays looks pretty lush too. :)

Yeah, the slate hidey has definatly proved popular for sure!

The plants grew pretty quickly. Can't believe how much of it they have eaten already though. Think I need another 5 trays :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back