• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Flops, plonks, sprawls and the lot! (slideshow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Since kipping is the second most important activity in a piggy's life, I have accumulated quite a collection of pics from the tribe which I would like to share with you. Some pictures, you may have alread seen; I hope that you do not mind!

And now I can only wish that you do not fall asleep yourself while watching!

(please click on the picture to start the slideshow)

Oh dear, those are some hillarious photos! Piggies are proffessional loungers... :) Can't say a favourite, there are so many gorgeous styles pictured!

I do love the shots of stretched out back legs, they always work for me!

Awwwwwwwwwwww zzz I feel all sleepy now zzz
They are fantastic pictures :) I love it when they stretch their front feet right out in front of them, it's so cute :)
And all those bottoms and bits on show :)) Piggies just couldn't care less if they are not very ladylike :)) as long as they are chilled out :)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
The eyes were closing as I watched :)

What a fabulous collection of pictures - I loved back feet stretched out, and bum-views - but my favourite of these has to be the first picture, of Ffion.

Thanks for brightening the day.

They are fab! Pics of chilled out piggies with sprawled out back legs just make my heart melt. I just love it that they are so relaxed around you!
You keep them in your living room don't you? So they are used to human activity. Are they free range or do they live in groups in cages?
I really miss having piggies in the living room but my hubby hates them so they have been banished upstairs to the spare room. So they don't get as much human contact as I'd like and are not so relaxed as your lot.

They are fab! Pics of chilled out piggies with sprawled out back legs just make my heart melt. I just love it that they are so relaxed around you!
You keep them in your living room don't you? So they are used to human activity. Are they free range or do they live in groups in cages?
I really miss having piggies in the living room but my hubby hates them so they have been banished upstairs to the spare room. So they don't get as much human contact as I'd like and are not so relaxed as your lot.

The tribe (who are one big group of one neutered male and eight females) have a walk-in cage where can come and go during the day. They also have a hay bed in the bottom of the tv cabinet and a couple of other corners which are underlayed with plastic. Plus a picnic area under our rarely used dinner table for dinner and breakfast. Depending on the background, it has taken some of them a long time to come round, but they are all happily at home in their territory now.

Ffion is my roamer who follows me into the kitchen for an extra treat when I prepare food.

Looking at all those sleepy piggies has made me smile, their so cute.

Aww they are really great pics!

I wouldn't fall aslepp, i could look at piggie pics all day long!

Love it when they lie all spread out like that!

x :))

More brilliant pictures, thanks for sharing these. I think Ceri and Ffion are my favourites I love the one of the two of them, they look like they're kissing. :<>

Auntie Wiebke you should know by now to warn her, i mean really ! tsk tsk rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP.......................brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................JUMP JUMP JUMP....................... mummy please wake up!

PUMP PUMP PUMP..................HOLD IT!

Onyx it's no use, you should know by now, she's not going to respond with just a bit of a jolt we're gonna need to do some serious stuff here {:| we need to be smart, clever.........even sneeky {:|

OH okkies Velvey what you want me to do then?
Well i think whee should get Tommy and Bella BUT we need to work together, ok? Yup okkie dokie .....

TO BE CONTINUED...............................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back