• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

So happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm full to the brim and just had to share my feelings! I'm so happy I could cry tears of happiness. 8...
I've just spent ages watching my girls popcorning and playing in their cage in the sun. It's indoors near the window so the sun falls just right for them.
They've had such a lovely time. It's done me the power of good quietly witnessing true love of life. They've not got a care in the world and have had such a great time messing up their cage, having nibbles on some tastey morsels as they go, chasing and catching each other, kissing and chatting, pulling at their hay etc, etc.
Now they've tired themselves right out and have done the guinea pig flop and choooook legs. Shame it's under their log hide and I can't get a pigture!
Hope I didn't bore you but I simply had to share some of my sheer joy. :) :)p

It's moments like that that you treasure for the rest of your life! And that make piggies so addictive...

its nice to read something heartwarmingly......well.... nice.

I think on here everyone seems to have something wrong, an illness piggie or human, unwanted births and deaths....dont get me wrong I love the forum and wouldnt want it any other way but sometimes its nice to hear nice positive things about the lovely piggies we share our world with.

:rose:)p-c:)):(|)^):)xx>>>

................Hope I didn't bore you but I simply had to share some of my sheer joy. :) :)p

Bore us? Never! That was wonderful, and for me who sadly doesn't have my own piggies, it's a delight to share. Thank you.

Aww that is so lovely to hear. It shows what a wonderful mum you are to them.

That's so lovely. I swear happy furry family members give us so much and teach us more than we can ever hope to give them in return

Thats lovely. My pigs bring me such joy too. After suffering depression for many years I can honestly say that I have felt better these past couple of months that we have had them than I have in a long while x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back