1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest Voting is now open for our Spooky Halloween Photo Competition, please vote now here Thanks to everyone that entered you raised an amazing £18 for piggies in care at TEAS Dental Sanctuary!

Water bottles that don't leak?

Discussion in 'Guinea Pig Chat' started by Catkins, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IS there even such a thing?

We've had 3 different ones & each one has leaked ::) Two just drip constantly & the other one our cavies can't drink from properly & end up getting covered in water!

They have a bowl at the moment but I'd far rather them have a bottle...has anyone found a non drip one?

2. Jane

Senior Guinea Pig

3. We got a different brand one that looks very similar to that one - that's the one they can't drink properly from & get covered in water with!

4. Jane

Senior Guinea Pig

I heard loads of good thhings about them, that's why I got one. They don't leak one bit for me, but the pigs havn't learnt to drink from them yet.

5. sars1359

sars1359 New Member

we had something like that till the piggies broke the spout off by tugging it

6. Pumpkinpiggie

Pumpkinpiggie New Member

I have always used the classic bottles never had one leek. Wilkinsons sell the colortone ones for 89p

7. darkest.dreaming

darkest.dreaming New Member

I've got a yellow and red one. They look cool. And i dont think they leak.

8. Mine doesn't leak at all! I could take a picture or figure out the brand name, if interested. I live in the US, so I don't know if you'd be able to get the same brand though.

9. i got a a yellow and blue one
    mine dont leek i have had some in the past what have leeked but the ones i have at the moment dont

10. michellemuffin

michellemuffin New Member

I only use these since buying a bulk amount of them a while ago I did find if they did leak to tip them sideways a little bit but most leaks happen when piggys dribble, it its those big fat lovely lips ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.