• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My baby Muffin :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulcat83

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:... This morning I woke to find my Muffin in her house not moving, she had passed away. I couldnt stop shaking and crying and I still am. She was still warm when I picked her up and just looked like she was asleep. I dont know what happened to her, she didnt seem ill, she was fine. I'm not sure of her age as she was a rescue who had been abandoned, I just feel so sick, I loved her so much, she just looked like she would wake up and start wheeking again. i dont know what to do. :... I miss you so much my little baby :...

ohh no, I'm so sorry to hear that.

RIP Muffin, run free little one x

Sending you lots of hugs x

Oh no......i'm so so sorry love 8...8...
RIP Muffin run free at the bridge play happily with your family and have fun popcorning and muncing on all the dandelions and the lush green grass xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
and special special piggie kisses for you and the greiving piggies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh Cat i'm so sorry hun.......all our love and please know that we think of you all the time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear this. The pain is unbearable, I know.

Sleep well, little one xx

CopyofDSC02689.jpg

OH gosh, I am so sorry to hear about your little girl.

I iwsh I could say something to make you feel better :( At least she went peacefully in her sleep.

Sleep tight little one. x

aw i am so sorry to hear about Muffin, you must be devastated.

Sending you hugs.

Sleep tight little one xxxxxx

So sorry for your loss.
RIP little one. xxxxx

I remember the beautiful pics of her, so gorgeous. RIP Muffin, mummy misses you so much xx

I'm so sorry. RIP Muffin, watch over your family for me, they'll miss you so much and will hold you in their hearts forever.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just laid Muffin to rest in the garden so she can munch on the grass forever. It was such a sad occasion I couldnt see for tears :( but at least she is at peace now, I'm making a little plaque for her. She will always be remembered and missed and I hope she's happy popcorning at rainbow bridge. I love you Muffin, always x

So sorry to read about Muffin ... it must have been a real shock to you!

Remember the happy times and that will help you. Put a pretty plant into your garden to remember her by and when it flowers, you know that she is happy over the bridge.

Bless her .... run free little Muffin xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back