So I don't know if I'm overreacting but my piggy has aten a small amount of chocolate he is only 6 months old. It was barely even a smidge. It was chocolate pie. I don't really see a difference right now it had happened 30 minutes ago. He was eating his hay and running around. Should I be worried?
Hi guys, I was just looking for some reassurance, my skinny pig, Piggy, may have eaten chocolate off the floor.
We have a small box that we put piddle pads in on the floor when we bring him downstairs so if he has to pee or he poops or we need to put him down it’s right there
We put him down...