• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

1 Week Today xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well its here at last, only now 1 week until i get my little bundle of cheeky fun! New puppy, bichon frise and she looks like a very cheeky puppy on her photos. Unfortunately i cant put them on here though, as i dont know how lol:pdrool. But i really can't wait! x

I bet you're so excited! They are exceptionally gorgeous puppies aren't they x) You'll have to post loads of photo's when you get her home.

If mine doesn't start and behave himself you can have him lol.
Gees I know people say Bichons can be difficult but that little monkey takes the biscuit grrrr.
Over the past 2 weeks...
He's taken my (once) cream cushions outside under the trampoline and they were covered in mud.
He's stolen the guinea pigs carrots.
He's hid upstairs and made us late for school as we couldn't find him.
He's a sock and underwear theif.
Shoe chewer.
He's stolen and ate my daughters trifle that she put on the coffee table.
And a while ago he ate a £10 note that was on the side and half chewed a £5 up (which luckily the bank exchanged).
Yet sometimes he's an angel :) what's that saying .......when he's good he's very good and when he's bad he's horrid (?).
But I'd never get rid of him ever cos he's a member of the family

If mine doesn't start and behave himself you can have him lol.
Gees I know people say Bichons can be difficult but that little monkey takes the biscuit grrrr.
Over the past 2 weeks...
He's taken my (once) cream cushions outside under the trampoline and they were covered in mud.
He's stolen the guinea pigs carrots.
He's hid upstairs and made us late for school as we couldn't find him.
He's a sock and underwear theif.
Shoe chewer.
He's stolen and ate my daughters trifle that she put on the coffee table.
And a while ago he ate a £10 note that was on the side and half chewed a £5 up (which luckily the bank exchanged).
Yet sometimes he's an angel :) what's that saying .......when he's good he's very good and when he's bad he's horrid (?).
But I'd never get rid of him ever cos he's a member of the family

Haha lol, he sounds cute, it doesnt suprisingly put me off though. It makes me even more excited! xx

Oh no sorry it wasn't meant to put you off :(
I love him to bits but he's a little b***er, girls are probably better behaved anyway.
Or it could just be me not being strict enough with him rolleyes although the other dog doesn't behave naughty:{

Oh no sorry it wasn't meant to put you off :(
I love him to bits but he's a little b***er, girls are probably better behaved anyway.
Or it could just be me not being strict enough with him rolleyes although the other dog doesn't behave naughty:{

Oh no lol sorry i didnt mean it like that! just that some people find that annoying! i dont really know why hehe! Because i love dogs, especially ones like yours that are so mischevious! xx

That's his middle name .....Bleu Mischeivious lol
He is quite naughty but I suppose that adds to his unique character

Can't wait to see some pics, Bichons really are beautiful dogs, well all dogs are beautiful but I have a soft spot for Bichons xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back