16th birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blossom

i know this is not gp related but need help! its my friends daughters 16th birthday and I dont know what to get her as its been so long ago since my 16 th I'm a bit stuck help any ideas anyone? ? ?

bevs

Reaction score
Vouchers for a clothing store, or shopping centre. ;D

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Claire's Accessories
Accessorize
Body Shop

that's where I would go

bevs

Reaction score
Ooh yes, Accessorize ;D Good one ;)

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
LOL Trying to think what I got when I was 16!

Clothing vouchers is def a good one - esp for places like Topshop e.t.c.

B

blossom

i know thats why i have had to ask cause i cannot remember what i got either hehe ?

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I definitely can't remember that far back! All I remember about my 16th is that I had a tummy bug and felt terrible in the chemistry lab ;D

Deb

Reaction score
Bit too far back for me too. ! ;D Wish I was 16 again and the whole careers choice before me again. So many options these days, unlike when i left school.

If only we could go back.!

Deb x

B

blossom

its quite sad really that i cannot remember that far back ha :P I'm so out of touch lol

B

blossom

i agree with you deb i would love to be clever and have been a forensic scientist that is what i would have really really liked!

M

Michele

16 well i got a few rude things. which i wont mention on here. you can get a beauty voucher to get her nails done or whatever. clothes voucher. Does she have a favourite magazine subscription to that. is she into anything and how much do you want to spend is the question?

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Wish I could go back and do things differently. I sure would in lots of ways ;D

B

blossom

i want to spend sort of between 20-25, she is into horses but she does like beauty things also

Deb

Reaction score
Going on the experience of my teenage nephews ... they always want the cash! ::)

Its nice to buy pressies but teenagers want so many things these days and it is hard to buy for them.

Deb x

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Or all if you are completely stuck perhaps give her money instead? Money is always liked by 16 year old as they can buy whatever they choose etc. Or if you want to go the vouncher like, perhaps music vouchers? Or nice jewellery?

G

gothchick1515

I was 16 last year and people got me loads of new look things and funky bracelets etc but I'm sure you cant go wrong with a accezorize/claires accesories voucher everyone loves those shops but i gues it depends what shes like x

C

ccc

I also agree with a bit of money. It's the only thing that is almost always appreciated! I have my 17th on Sunday and I'm very happy with book vouchers and money. That way I can get eactly what I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.