• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

1d Sad News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know who they are....!
I mean, I know they are a band, but I dont know what they look like or any songs by them.
I cried my eyes out when Kurt Cobain died though, does that count?!

Aw looks like I'm the only one who feels its a shame.... i used to like 1D when back on xfactor..they were pretty good. Not a huge fan now, but dont dislike them, i think its a shame and i'm sure alot of teens will be heartbroken by this. I remember how sad i was when Backstreet boys broke up, when Justin left Nsync and when Robbie left take that. x

I think it's interesting that he says he just wants to be like a normal 22 year old.
This will never happen now- so he might aswell put that dream on the back burner.
I'll give it a year before he releases a solo single.
Lol

Aw looks like I'm the only one who feels its a shame.... i used to like 1D when back on xfactor..they were pretty good. Not a huge fan now, but dont dislike them, i think its a shame and i'm sure alot of teens will be heartbroken by this. I remember how sad i was when Backstreet boys broke up, when Justin left Nsync and when Robbie left take that. x
I think you're in the minority here ! Never mind -vive la difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back