4 new piggies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Saw those on ebay for cheap and just had to have them - arent they lovely? These are my prettiest fridge magnets ever!

My boyfriend isnt impressed - first it was Harry Potter all over the house (posters, mugs, bags, caps, etc) and now piggies aswell!

He had the sort of look on his face like "isnt it enough that we have three actual piggies running around in our kitchen?!" ... nope it isnt :) The more piggy related things, the better :)

Do you buy anything piggy aswell? Piggy mousemats, or piggy tshirts? Maybe Piggy Calendars? And does your other half complain?

J

Jenni75

Aw those are so cute! I'd love those on my fridge....

Unfortunately I have nothing else piggy related in my house at the moment - that will change though after seeing these magnets :)

G

gothchick1515

There fab! I'm looking for piggies for the top of my birthday cake! i might get a group pic of my lot and have it put on a cake for my 18th what dya think!?

Deb

Reaction score
They are really cute. :)

My hubby gave up complaining about piggie things ages ago. ;D, but then again he does collect loads of aviation things and I never say a word, so its only fair. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.