Omg that is too cute! I adore parrots, sadly I have never had my own maybe one day...5. I have a pet Galah Cockatoo who loves to dance lol
I don't see it as a shame anymore. I went to uni partly cos it was expected by my parents and oartly to save my sanity (my father and I were both suffering mental health problems). I picked the course based on what sounded interesting and fun without thinking if a career after. The course involved learning a lot about Taoism and it's certainly had a very positive impact on my life. I went to uni depressed and oppressed (I was in a controlling and manipulating relationship). Uni built my confidence, I ditched the deadweight at the start of the second year and put still being alive down to the decision to go to uni and spending time focusing on myself
Congratulations with being an auntie.1. I graduated from uni with a 2:1 degree in Education Studies
2. When I took my current job as a nursery assistant it was intended to be temporary but I've been there over 2 years now...
3. I have just found out I'm going to be an Auntie!
4. I have an interest in astrology, horoscopes & star signs!
5. My love of animals & nature comes from my Grandma
Sensitivity is always a draw back. :-( I'm too sensitive as well!Erm okay,
1. I'm a godmummy, unfortunately the child will go on to have issues, so... My degree will come in handy.
2. I miss having favourite things in life, it's too stressful to enjoy anything haha
3. I am on a part time six month internship in HR at a college in Swansea
4. I have a great-niece ;o
5. I'm too sensitive for my own good
I hate rollercoasters too I refuse to go to theme parks lol1) I love anything scary/horror. Zombies especially.
2) I have always wanted to be a fashion designer but I studied fashion for 2years and absolutely hated it, now I have no idea what I want to do!
3) but I do LOVE art. However I don't quite have enough talent to turn it into a career.
4) I hate rollercoasters.
5) I would love to go to Tokyo!