5 Facts About You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloriousGuineaGirl

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
1. I work for the NHS as a Filtering and Destruction Officer.
2. I've been married 5 years.
3. I love gardening and all things related to it, plus growing veg and fruit.
4. I am slightly obsessed with Stephen Amell who plays Oliver Queen in Arrow.
5. I have two tattoos.
May I ask what filtering and destruction is? Am intrigued :)

Coco&Luna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
1. I am a former Royal Military Police officer.
2. I am the oldest of 4 (a brother and twin sisters)
3. I was nearly shot in the head in Northern Ireland!
4. I nearly stopped Prince Philip for speeding in the Falklands.
5. I am a qualified British Red Cross first aid trainer.
I lol'd. why didn't you stop him if he was speeding?
what happened? why did someone try to shoot you?! haha You really do get yourself into some situations Boss :|

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great thread, have really enjoyed reading it, you are all interesting people. Here goes

1. My Name is Lee and I have a much older Sister & a Brother, thanks to this I have had 6 nieces & a Nephew. I have 2 great Nephews (although they are not that great I'd swap them for a iphone) 2 great Nieces and another on the way...
2. I love Boardgames, not things like Monopoly or Game of Life but Eurogames that are a little more in depth and have a deeper strategy, we own 94 and our collection is growing.
3. I am married to Mrs SB who is my soulmate, we have been married for 12& 1/2 years and met in a dingy Indie club in Wolverhampton 20 years ago
4. I love running and hopefully will be injury free this year to get back into some races
5. I am still unsure if I like Olives but must eat them if they are around....

Oh brother married again so add in 2 more Nieces and 1 more nephew

GloriousGuineaGirl

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Great thread, have really enjoyed reading it, you are all interesting people. Here goes

1. My Name is Lee and I have a much older Sister & a Brother, thanks to this I have had 6 nieces & a Nephew. I have 2 great Nephews (although they are not that great I'd swap them for a iphone) 2 great Nieces and another on the way...
2. I love Boardgames, not things like Monopoly or Game of Life but Eurogames that are a little more in depth and have a deeper strategy, we own 94 and our collection is growing.
3. I am married to Mrs SB who is my soulmate, we have been married for 12& 1/2 years and met in a dingy Indie club in Wolverhampton 20 years ago
4. I love running and hopefully will be injury free this year to get back into some races
5. I am still unsure if I like Olives but must eat them if they are around....
I used to attend gigs at the Wolfrun.

The last gig I attended was Biohazard there. Indie club. You two are def my kinda people :)

Piggly

_
Reaction score
  1. I work in climate research and am very scientifically/logically minded
  2. I am currently volunteering at 2 rescues, one with guinea pigs and the other with horses
  3. Have one tattoo ;)
  4. Hate running, but cycle nearly every day to work
  5. Love chocolate and hot chocolate to the point where I'm sure I get chocolate withdrawal symptoms... haha :)

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wulfrun is a great venue for bands unfortunately most bands miss Wolves now and play 02 in brum :(

There used to be a good indie night every saturday in Civic next to Wulfrun. I think maybe nearly every saturday since I was 19 we'd be there up until 25 :))We photocopied flyers that gave £2 off from when they first opened and were using them to save money nearly 2 years in :)) The bouncers would say where'd you get these from, we'd say Mike Lloyds music store. If was only when it shut we had to start paying a fiver :)) ah... the good old days

I remember Biohazard :)) went twice maybe I think :)

Mrs Sport_Billy

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Okay here's mine
1. I am a Blackburn rovers fan
2. My childhood pets were all named after communists ( thanks Dad)
3. I worked in Tonyrefail in the valleys for a few months.
4. I have seen Newton Faulkner live 4 times
5. My greatest achievement is completing a half marathon as I am very bad at running.

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
1) I am a cosplayer (This is when you dress up in costume and go to conventions) It helps my social anxiety because people see the costume not you.
2) I have social anxiety if it wasn't obvious from #1 :))
3) I'm asexual
4) I love to draw though sadly I can't figure out how to draw guinea pigs properly yet. I'm trying...
5) I have a phobia of dogs, so much so if one is coming towards me and I see it has no leash on I cross the road to the other side

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
1) I am a cosplayer (This is when you dress up in costume and go to conventions) It helps my social anxiety because people see the costume not you.
2) I have social anxiety if it wasn't obvious from #1 :))
3) I'm asexual
4) I love to draw though sadly I can't figure out how to draw guinea pigs properly yet. I'm trying...
5) I have a phobia of dogs, so much so if one is coming towards me and I see it has no leash on I cross the road to the other side
Oh my goodness! Have you been to comic con in excel london?

Jess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
1) I rarely if ever clean up after myself and it drives my OH mad. He calls it mess I call it organised chaos (AKA floordrobe)
2) I have a short temper and road rage
3) I treat my piggies like they are my children, if they are naughty in the bath for time out!
4) I work in the waste management industry
5) I love putting chilli in almost anything xD

Pandy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Okey doke...
1. My name is Andrea, I'm a single mum (happy about being single by the way) to a beautiful girl who is 8. :luv:
2. My daughter goes to a community school which I'm really proud/happy to be a part of as a Mum (love a good community, me ;))
3. I once saw a manate and her pup in the wild (brought tears to my eyes).
4. I love old black & white films... struggle to find one I haven't seen!
5. We lived in Ibiza for a couple of years (not the clubby side, more the hippy side) - think it's one of the most beautiful/special places in the world I've been to.

Status
Not open for further replies.