• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

5 Facts About You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco&Luna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm taking a break from uni work for a few hours, entertain me and tell me some interesting facts about yourself ;)

1. I went to uni and came out as a qualified shiatsu practitioner
2. I didn't have the money after uni to set up a business so haven't practiced shiatsu since 2005 lol!
3. I learnt to play the flute at school, I have my own flute but don't really have time to play now
4. Despite number 3 I really struggle to read music and play mostly by ear
5. I occasionally do mystery shopping for some extra spending money :)

I am rubbish at this type of thing but here goes:

1. I play the clarinet but am a bit out of practice
2. I work in pensions
3. I sometimes volunteer at a piggy clinic
4. I was born 2 months early and caught E-Coli and nearly died
5. I hate driving

1. My name is Rachel but should have been Leanne (except my dad didn't agree!)
2. I play the drums but also have Grade 6 piano, Grade 4 violin, Grade 2 singing and Grade 2 recorder (the latter because my best friend at junior school was taking it and I didn't want to be left out)
3. I have a BA (Hons) degree in Illustration
4. I love to ski
5. My main ambition in life is to see as much of the world as I can

These are fun to read, lol

@Lady Kelly I had to google shiatsu to know what it was hahaha. That's ashame! you shouldnt give up the whole idea though!
@helen105281 my god! that's horrible. What would the piggies have done without you! & i hate driving too!

I'l do mines. :/ i dont even know. emm....
1) I'm studying mental health at uni and finish in 7 months! yay!
2) I only have two piggy pets atm!
3) I'v been veggie nearly 5 years now.
4) I'm covered in tattoo's and piercings & have a half sleeve dedicated to Oscar Wilde because I love him, lol.
5) I've been doing driving lessons on and off for the past 6 years and spent like 3 grand on them and am still a crappy driver because I get so anxious, lol. dont think i'll ever pass my test!

5. I have a pet Galah Cockatoo who loves to dance lol

Omg that is too cute! I adore parrots, sadly I have never had my own :( maybe one day...

1. I love lights that change color, I have 3 different lamps that change in my room.
2. I cuddled a quokka when I was about five years old.
3. I have been to over 20 different countries, most unusual is North Korea.
4. I had a pet rabbit we found as a baby in the wild, he was so loving.
5. I walked barefoot up a volcano (my shoes were killing me lol).

These are fun to read, lol

@Lady Kelly I had to google shiatsu to know what it was hahaha. That's ashame! you shouldnt give up the whole idea though!

I don't see it as a shame anymore. I went to uni partly cos it was expected by my parents and oartly to save my sanity (my father and I were both suffering mental health problems). I picked the course based on what sounded interesting and fun without thinking if a career after. The course involved learning a lot about Taoism and it's certainly had a very positive impact on my life. I went to uni depressed and oppressed (I was in a controlling and manipulating relationship). Uni built my confidence, I ditched the deadweight at the start of the second year and put still being alive down to the decision to go to uni and spending time focusing on myself :)

1. I graduated from uni with a 2:1 degree in Education Studies
2. When I took my current job as a nursery assistant it was intended to be temporary but I've been there over 2 years now...
3. I have just found out I'm going to be an Auntie!
4. I have an interest in astrology, horoscopes & star signs!
5. My love of animals & nature comes from my Grandma :)

1. I am a Vet Nurse
2. I am married to a vet (my husband)
3. I own 7 guinea pigs, 1 horse, 1 dog and 2 goldfish
4. I got married at 22
5. I have an older brother who is a Civil Engineerer and a younger brother who has just done his Masters degree in Medicinal Chemistry. I am the only girl :)

1. I graduated from uni with a 2:1 degree in Education Studies
2. When I took my current job as a nursery assistant it was intended to be temporary but I've been there over 2 years now...
3. I have just found out I'm going to be an Auntie!
4. I have an interest in astrology, horoscopes & star signs!
5. My love of animals & nature comes from my Grandma :)
Congratulations with being an auntie.

Oh wow, you guys have done some interesting stuff!

I'm gonna seem really boring now...

1. I'm a twin and my twin brother is 1 minute older than me! XD
2. I'm 22
3. I've been in a helicopter with my sister which was really fun... and also have another half a brother. (so two brothers and 1 sister)
4. My favourite place I've been on Holiday so far is the Isle of Wight ( but the furthest I've been from england is wales and I'd like to go abroad at some point)
5. I became an Auntie when i was 17 and hated being called it to begin with but now i like it.

Erm okay,

1. I'm a godmummy, unfortunately the child will go on to have issues, so... My degree will come in handy.
2. I miss having favourite things in life, it's too stressful to enjoy anything haha
3. I am on a part time six month internship in HR at a college in Swansea
4. I have a great-niece ;o
5. I'm too sensitive for my own good ;)

Erm okay,

1. I'm a godmummy, unfortunately the child will go on to have issues, so... My degree will come in handy.
2. I miss having favourite things in life, it's too stressful to enjoy anything haha
3. I am on a part time six month internship in HR at a college in Swansea
4. I have a great-niece ;o
5. I'm too sensitive for my own good ;)
Sensitivity is always a draw back. :-( I'm too sensitive as well!

1) I love anything scary/horror. Zombies especially.
2) I have always wanted to be a fashion designer but I studied fashion for 2years and absolutely hated it, now I have no idea what I want to do!
3) but I do LOVE art. However I don't quite have enough talent to turn it into a career.
4) I hate rollercoasters.
5) I would love to go to Tokyo!

1) I love anything scary/horror. Zombies especially.
2) I have always wanted to be a fashion designer but I studied fashion for 2years and absolutely hated it, now I have no idea what I want to do!
3) but I do LOVE art. However I don't quite have enough talent to turn it into a career.
4) I hate rollercoasters.
5) I would love to go to Tokyo!
I hate rollercoasters too :td: I refuse to go to theme parks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back