• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

5 Facts About You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite boring and not very good at these but I'll give them a go!

1) I am called Jack and I am a 1/4 Italian (Granny is Italian).
2) I have four rabbits, 6 guinea pigs and a fish pond with 7 fish.
3) I am vegetarian, started off as pescetarian in 2010 and then in 2012; I gave up fish.
4) I've suffered with MH issues over the past 3 years or so.
5) I'm 18 years old and I'm not sure I particularly like being 18...

I'll give this a try
1- my name is Natasha and I'm 21 years old,
2- I have the perfect husband, a gorgeous little girl, 2 beautiful dogs and 4 adorable guinea pigs,
3- I have a professional diploma in body piercing,
4- I much prefer animals to humans! I love them all minus any bugs,
5- I have had OCD and anxiety since I was 5,

Blueberry vodka is good too. I also tried marmalade vodka a few weeks ago! Can't say I'd have it again though haha..

I made blueberry vodka last year and it tasted like rocket fuel. Not sure what I did wrong. The raspberry vodka, blackberry vodka and black currant vodka were all fabulous.. Yummy.

I'm taking a break from uni work for a few hours, entertain me and tell me some interesting facts about yourself ;)
1. My name is Rachael
2.I'm part Roma gypsy and live on a gypsy caravan site
3. I love all animals especially horses and guinea pigs
4. I eat way to much fast food a lot more than I should and can't stick to a diet because McDonald's is too nice lol
5. I'm very girly and love hair makeup clothes shoes and nails and don't really go anywhere without my face on :)

1. My real name is Kailyn
2. I have a closer bond with animals than I do humans, due to being socially anxious, and self conscious
3. I have had this unwavering plan since I was five that I will become a veterinarian and own a hobby farm
4. I do Mixed Martial Arts (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) and have for almost five years
5. In both houses combined (parents are separated) I have five dogs, two guinea pigs, three cats, a bearded dragon, a mini pig named porkchop, a mini lop rabbit, a Flemish giant rabbit, lots of fish, used to own multiple parakeets, rats, a hairless rat, two other gps, more fish ;) we could get rich off of opening a household zoo:nod:

1. I'd love to become a dog groomer but for the time-being working on checkouts at asda is okay!
2. I'm a Bristol City fan and it kills me when I have to miss a match because of work.
3. I'm obsessed with South Park and American Horror Story
4. My eyebrows are always drawn on due to an incident when I was 15 (I'm now 20 and they've never grown back properly!)
5. I have purple hair!

This is such a great thread!

1. I am half scot, half English which is probably why I have a love-hate relationship with porridge
2. My two biggest hobbies are music (singing mainly) and drawing.
3. I am one of four children, the third child who is nothing like the others
4. I've had depression for over four years and am now coming out the other side due to my fur-babies, Poldark and Sage
5. Unlike most people, I plan to go to music college instead of university

I have five children and two grandchildren
I suffer from fibromyalgia and arthritis
I have two dogs, three piggies and five rats
I have just started a new relationship
Was widowed fifteen months ago

This is an interesting thread!

1) I have Grade 7 Flute (sadly don't play much now though)
2) I have an A level in Russian language
3) I have an MA in Contemporary History
4) At the Black Country Museum, there is a grocers shop based on one my great great grandparents owned in Willenhall in the 1910s! Two actors pretend to be my great great Grandad and Grandma :)
5) I moved to Cardiff for 3 months earlier this year to do an internship with WWF (the charity not the wrestling I hasten to add!)

1. My name is Kerrie (as if no one knew :P )

2. We have one dog, two mice and ten guinea pigs.

3. I like most types of music, from heavy metal to r n b

4. I like to watch fictional and reality crime shows.

5. I suffer with depression and have for over 20 years, I possibly have social anxiety, seasonal affective disorder, fibromyalgia, the list goes on!

There are so many people on here with physical and mental health problems.My doc thinks I'm bipolar, I take citalopram to stabilise my moods.It's a great support system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back