• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A big, big thank you to all you lovely people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As some of you may know, it has been very sad times here recently with 4 of our long term guineas passing away over the last couple of weeks - She-Ra, Moomin, Pepperpot and the beloved Zippy. To lose any of them would have been a blow, but to lose all of them was pretty unbearable and Zippy was the final straw.

I have been away for a few days but when I got back imagine my surprise to find a beautiful bouquet of flowers in a gorgeous jug, with a message from rainbow bridge. It made me cry all over again, for the guineas I've lost but also because of the huge kindness of a group of people, most of whom I've never met.... so THANK YOU, all you wonderful forum people - it really cheered my heart.

Here they are:

photo12.jpg

photo11.jpg

They are so beautiful and I want to thank everyone that was involved with this lovely surprise :)

Lots of love

Sophie
x

The flowers are beautiful and well deserved. Lots of love being sent your way Sophie. Thank you for everything you do. x

To lose your 4 special piggles, I can only sympathise, it is a massive blow. You do amazing rescue work, so to have to pick yourself up again in order to keep up with those, it's hard. I admire what you do.

I don't know anyone more deserving of such kindness.

Lots of love to you. xx

Awww I am so sorry for your loss hun. its really sad to lose one pet nevermind four. I hope everything is okay.
Big hugs x

You deserve it hun, especially after all you've been through and the hard work you put into the care of all the rescues and the support you give others too. Thank you x

I'm glad you like them, you deserve it so much. I hope they have cheered you up a bit hugs x

The flowers are gorgeous, am so pleased you like them. You deserve them because you do such an amazing job.

Beautiful flowers for a lovely lady. I'm so sorry to hear about the 4 amigoes Sophie, sad times at the moment, too many of our special friends are heading off to RB.:(

Such a shame about your piggies, glad you like the flowers, I love the jug.

So pleased you like the flowers xx>>>

I know what an awful time you've had lately - I really dont know how you found the strength to carry on but I'm so very pleased that you did. There are alot more piggies out there that are going to need your love, attention and dedication one day and they too will be so pleased that you will be there for them...................

Teresa xx

I'm so glad you like the flowers Sophie, you really do deserve a little cheering up after all you've been through xx

Also thanks to Andree for organising everything xx

I'm new on here, I'm sorry to hear about your loss but it must be a comforting thought to know that so many people speak & think so highly of you so you must do a wonderful job.
What a really nice thing to do for someone who's feeling down so well done whoever was responsible it was a lovely gesture x

The flowers are beautiful. So glad they brought some happiness to you during this difficult time.

Another big thank you!

Well, after the surprise of the flowers I have had two more lovely surprises this week! During the week I received this amazing picture of Zippy from Melody (MellyWelly) - I think you'll agree it's captured his expression perfectly!

photo13.jpg

Then on Friday I received an envelope with the most lovely card, and a message that made me laugh and cry all over again - thank you. And then, if that weren't enough - another card that had a very generous amount of John Lewis vouchers! I don't know what to say - I'm very touched and kind of speechless at everyone's kindness! :) I haven't decided how to spend the vouchers yet, but will let you know when I do.

Thank you everyone - you're amazing :)

Sophie
x

Glad the voucher arrived okay and MellyWellys picture is brilliant
Enjoy your voucher, maybe a frame for the picture.

take care

That's a fantastic picture of Zippy. What a lovely gift.

Hope you find something smashing to spend your vouchers on. :(|)

What a beautiful picture of Zippy - how extremely kind and thoughtful :)

Hope you find something nice to treat yourself to with the vouchers.........

Teresa xx

Well, after the surprise of the flowers I have had two more lovely surprises this week! During the week I received this amazing picture of Zippy from Melody (MellyWelly) - I think you'll agree it's captured his expression perfectly!

photo13.jpg

Then on Friday I received an envelope with the most lovely card, and a message that made me laugh and cry all over again - thank you. And then, if that weren't enough - another card that had a very generous amount of John Lewis vouchers! I don't know what to say - I'm very touched and kind of speechless at everyone's kindness! :) I haven't decided how to spend the vouchers yet, but will let you know when I do.

Thank you everyone - you're amazing :)

Sophie
x

Oh WOW that is such a beautiful pigture of Zippy x)x)x)
What a wonderful way to now have him with you forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back