• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A bit about me (finally got round to it after a month!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

Hi everyone i have been on this forum for around a month now and ive never said much about myself so i thought id just introduce myself

My names Verity I'm 17, I have black and purple curly hair I'm tall my fav colour is purple and I live in portsmouth I have one little lonely piggie called Zubin(getting him a female soon) I had two but Rudi died a little while ago, I also have three beautiful rabbits called Bobbin, Punkin and Flic I have never bred a guineas as I'm told its risky and I worry alot I have however bred rabbits so if any of you have rabbits who are pregnant let me know!
I'm a very bubbly person and ill chat to anyone who'll listen, hmmm what else oh I'm taking a national diploma in health at college I want to be a neo natal nurse, I'm taking driving lessons soon oh and I'm not acctually a goth I went through a faze when I was 15 (hence the 1515) and this is the user name I used for everything and as I'm terribly scatty I keep it the same so I dont forget it!

ps please forgive me if i write in text/chat talk I'm very very scatty so i keep forgetting that rule and its a habbit thats taking me a while to break also excuse my spelling!

anyway i thought id tell u a bit about myself x

hi Verity welcome to the forum ( a month late) lol you are only across the water from me I'm in sandown , we was in Pompey last year for the festival of the sea which was brilliant, and to see Pompey get beat by Charlton (yippee) at Fratton Park, have you visited the spinnaker tower yet? we might go this summer ( or before it gets too busy) I sue to ahve 3 bunnys snowy she died of myxamatosis and spotty he died of a tongue lump ( we think it was cancer) and my beloved shany she had fly strike,and she had a bath friday evening and sundayw as rushed to out of hours vet where he operated on her but she died next day as she was old, I will never have another rabbit because of it all, they had all had their 2 injections but snowy still died of myxy, I have fly zappers on non stop in my piggys sheds now and it left me with a deep hatred of flys in fact my cobwebs will prove me out lol have a nice day michelle x my 10 year old daughter adores purple as well

Hi Vertiy, Welcoem to the forum. I'm not that far from you either I'm in Andover, Hampshire. My motherin law lives in chichester whcih is pretty near. Just remember if you need a piggy sitter if you go on holdiay i dont mind helping out as long as they are outdoor piggies.

Hi! Sorry to hear about your rabbits my mums frantic about fly strike she checks them every day and twice when its hot!, My Zubin is indoor but thanks for your holiday offer! my uncle dave watches him for me every year he looks forward to it! I've lived here all my life but my dads family live in Bristol and my Mums in yorkshire and Cumbria x

Hi Verity. That's my middle name. Like you I flirted with being a Goth but couldn't really get the hang of it! And I didn't have the courage to have black hair, but as I said on another post I like the idea of purple hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back