• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

A Few Things Cat Owners Will Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossHogg

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So true, I had to hold a piece of bacon right in front of his nose before he noticed it! :lol!:

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So true, I had to hold a piece of bacon right in front of his nose before he noticed it! :lol!:
Bacon! Are you serious?! LOL I hope it was unsalted!
I always put ham on the floor, it takes them ages to get it off the tiles :))

BossHogg

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bacon! Are you serious?! LOL I hope it was unsalted!
No we put loads of extra salt on and chilli sauce just to burn his tongue! of course it was unsalted, we don't do salty bacon in this house. We get a very nice unsalted from our local butcher. ;)

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
No we put loads of extra salt on and chilli sauce just to burn his tongue! of course it was unsalted, we don't do salty bacon in this house. We get a very nice unsalted from our local butcher. ;)
Hahaha seriously I wouldn't be surprised the stories I've heard of things people feed their cats! Ohh you have a butchers! I wish we had a butchers i'd get loads of offal and stuff for the cats, a natural diet!
We always have salted bacon in our house...omnom! We're a unhealthy bunch!

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I don't have a cat but I definitely know cats are like this :))

Although if yo have guinea pigs, eating isn't easy either. WHEEK Give us some too! WHEEEEK XD <3

Reactions: A&T

BossHogg

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It wasn't too bad on my old unhealthy diet, since I've started eating healthy with loads of salads, fruit and veg , my greedy piggies are always screaming to share! :))

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I don't have a cat but I definitely know cats are like this :))

Although if yo have guinea pigs, eating isn't easy either. WHEEK Give us some too! WHEEEEK XD <3
Hahaha thats true! Every time I open my fridge! Summer is the worst when your having salads and stuff and constantly rustling bags!

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hahaha thats true! Every time I open my fridge! Summer is the worst when your having salads and stuff and constantly rustling bags!
Yeah exactly XD When I was eating duck, Ludwig (avatar) came over (after breaking out of his cage mind you) and stood up on his feet for some. I had to tell him baby you're a vegetarian :)) Silly boy

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yeah exactly XD When I was eating duck, Ludwig (avatar) came over (after breaking out of his cage mind you) and stood up on his feet for some. I had to tell him baby you're a vegetarian :)) Silly boy
Awwww silly thing! Maybe he thought the vegetarian life wasn't for him! Wanted some meat!

cavy-couture

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
So true - or alternatively, be like my previous cat, and go and find a toy and wail very,very loudly for someone to come and play ball with you in the middle of the night :roll:

Abbie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is so true with our cat! Apart from the first one, he's old, so sleeps through the night!

Last week my sister was eating mash potato, she got up to make a drink. Next thing, all we heard: *lick lick lick lick lick* sister no longer had mash potato!:)) (Of course he was stopped right away!)

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
These are brillian Cat! haha, I remember what it's like from having cat's as a kid :)

olizzylizzyo

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
These things are all so true for my two. xD

I feed my boys Raw, but if I don't drop their meat in their bowls they would be forever lost.

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is so true with our cat! Apart from the first one, he's old, so sleeps through the night!

Last week my sister was eating mash potato, she got up to make a drink. Next thing, all we heard: *lick lick lick lick lick* sister no longer had mash potato!:)) (Of course he was stopped right away!)
Hahahaha, Its always something creamy isn't it! Mine goes for my 'cheesy mash'. If they get there when i'm looking I always section out the bit they've licked so I dont go without :(! Lol.

furry critters

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So very true,my cat Baggy waits for you to move off an chair or the sofa as soon as me bums off it has there in my place,love him though. Although looking at him in this picture butter wouldn't melt xIMG_20150125_094048.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.