• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A Few Things Cat Owners Will Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
IMG_234161556516560_zpsznaucmba.jpeg

IMG_234193984006794_zpsohd1o7oy.jpeg

IMG_234144605741413_zpswswwkqzb.jpeg

IMG_234133083707722_zpsxr15zmtx.jpeg

So true, I had to hold a piece of bacon right in front of his nose before he noticed it! :lol!:

So true, I had to hold a piece of bacon right in front of his nose before he noticed it! :lol!:

Bacon! Are you serious?! LOL I hope it was unsalted!
I always put ham on the floor, it takes them ages to get it off the tiles :))

Bacon! Are you serious?! LOL I hope it was unsalted!

No we put loads of extra salt on and chilli sauce just to burn his tongue! of course it was unsalted, we don't do salty bacon in this house. We get a very nice unsalted from our local butcher. ;)

No we put loads of extra salt on and chilli sauce just to burn his tongue! of course it was unsalted, we don't do salty bacon in this house. We get a very nice unsalted from our local butcher. ;)

Hahaha seriously I wouldn't be surprised the stories I've heard of things people feed their cats! Ohh you have a butchers! I wish we had a butchers i'd get loads of offal and stuff for the cats, a natural diet!
We always have salted bacon in our house...omnom! We're a unhealthy bunch!

I don't have a cat but I definitely know cats are like this :))

Although if yo have guinea pigs, eating isn't easy either. WHEEK Give us some too! WHEEEEK XD <3

Reactions: A&T
It wasn't too bad on my old unhealthy diet, since I've started eating healthy with loads of salads, fruit and veg , my greedy piggies are always screaming to share! :))

I don't have a cat but I definitely know cats are like this :))

Although if yo have guinea pigs, eating isn't easy either. WHEEK Give us some too! WHEEEEK XD <3

Hahaha thats true! Every time I open my fridge! Summer is the worst when your having salads and stuff and constantly rustling bags!

Hahaha thats true! Every time I open my fridge! Summer is the worst when your having salads and stuff and constantly rustling bags!
Yeah exactly XD When I was eating duck, Ludwig (avatar) came over (after breaking out of his cage mind you) and stood up on his feet for some. I had to tell him baby you're a vegetarian :)) Silly boy

Yeah exactly XD When I was eating duck, Ludwig (avatar) came over (after breaking out of his cage mind you) and stood up on his feet for some. I had to tell him baby you're a vegetarian :)) Silly boy

Awwww silly thing! Maybe he thought the vegetarian life wasn't for him! Wanted some meat!

So true - or alternatively, be like my previous cat, and go and find a toy and wail very,very loudly for someone to come and play ball with you in the middle of the night :roll:

This is so true with our cat! Apart from the first one, he's old, so sleeps through the night!

Last week my sister was eating mash potato, she got up to make a drink. Next thing, all we heard: *lick lick lick lick lick* sister no longer had mash potato!:)) (Of course he was stopped right away!)

These are brillian Cat! haha, I remember what it's like from having cat's as a kid :)

These things are all so true for my two. xD

I feed my boys Raw, but if I don't drop their meat in their bowls they would be forever lost.

This is so true with our cat! Apart from the first one, he's old, so sleeps through the night!

Last week my sister was eating mash potato, she got up to make a drink. Next thing, all we heard: *lick lick lick lick lick* sister no longer had mash potato!:)) (Of course he was stopped right away!)

Hahahaha, Its always something creamy isn't it! Mine goes for my 'cheesy mash'. If they get there when i'm looking I always section out the bit they've licked so I dont go without :(! Lol.

So very true,my cat Baggy waits for you to move off an chair or the sofa as soon as me bums off it has there in my place,love him though. Although looking at him in this picture butter wouldn't melt xIMG_20150125_094048.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back