• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

A good flower website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmiiee

My mums birthday is just after xmas and I was to get her some flowers, ive found a goos site called interflora, but anyone know of any other really good flower companies, prefrable south west, somerset area or that deliver to this area ?x

lexybee91

Interflora will charge you a small fortune, I nearly used them for my wedding flowers. Try a local independant :) My flowers are awesome from fleur delies, but she's a long way away from you :) x

lexybee91

Interflora will charge you a small fortune, I nearly used them for my wedding flowers. Try a local independant :) My flowers are awesome from fleur delies, but she's a long way away from you :) x

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
My mums birthday is just after xmas and I was to get her some flowers, ive found a goos site called interflora, but anyone know of any other really good flower companies, prefrable south west, somerset area or that deliver to this area ?x
I have always used www.asda.com, they are pretty cheap and come in a lovely box all wrapped up in tissue paper.

x

Status
Not open for further replies.