• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A Happy (Healthy) Thimble

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Heyoo my lovies,

As you know I posted a thread yesterday (http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=64102&page=6) about poorly Thimble, and he didnt look too peachy this morning well he's much better this evening as you can tell by the photos! He's had some apple this evening and a small chunk of dried pineapple and is now happily running on his wheel!

Me and my baby boy, selecting some tasty treats. (the vet advised me not to hide his food in his sawdust and digging pile for the next few days just while i keep an eye on his food intake)

"Nom...welll...nom....i...nom...think mummy...nom....i need ...nom..nibble...nomnom....a new toy...nibble...to cheer me up..since...nom....I'm a...nom....poorly bear."
Nomnomthimelandme-Copy.jpg

A good ol' scratch:
Itching.jpg

Running on his karlie wheel:

"Would you like to join me mummy?"
wheeelygoodfun-1.jpg

On behalf of Thimble i would like to say a big thank you to all those who have replied and gave both me and thims lots of support, advice and kind words yesterday, you are all stars! xxxxxxxxxxx
:)

Oh I am so pleased I just gave a little gasp and the OH looked at me funny. Thimble looks really happy bless him.

Awwwww :) thank you helen,I'm so pleased too i dont have to go through another sleepless night worrying now i know hes okay :) x

Bless him, he's so sweet.

I'm glad to hear that it all worked out and he's feeling better.

Oh I am so pleased I just gave a little gasp and the OH looked at me funny. Thimble looks really happy bless him.

:)) My OH is the same as I sit here for hours cooing at the piccies rolleyes and nine times out of ten, he's peering over my shoulder having a sneaky look :))
Err, like he's also just had two days off from work to build a new pen for our new piggy coming tomorrow and HE says I'M obsessed with the little dears...:(|)

So glad he's looking a lot better, I hope this carries on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back