• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

a little some thing i threw up earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairelove

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
needs a little more work ie fleece also lowered it a little after sally the blackist one bumped her back popcorning
Photo01141.jpg

Photo0117.jpg

Photo0123.jpg

Photo0075.jpg

Photo0076.jpg

Claire they look so comfy! I love what you've done and think they do to.

x

I'd say from the pics there it's a big hit, looks fab hun :(|)

got the same sort of cage would love to do something like that, you willing to give out any secrets of how you did it?

AWWW! Lovely pics - especially those two last ones!

got the same sort of cage would love to do something like that, you willing to give out any secrets of how you did it?

i took a wooden shelf put x2 brackets each side straightened them a little i also had some corex in the garden a big box of it that i stored the children's garden toys in cut out pieces the same size has the wooden shelf and added lips to the corex,,,and maneuvered the shelf and brackets between the bars about 3 bars up both sides and put the cortex in which i fixed together using duct tape. i also had some guttering lined with cord carpet in the garden off another 2 tier cage I'm not using and cut it to size and fixed it in place with duct tape took me about 1hr start to finish.

the cage is a nero 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back