• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A lovely visitor

Sue and Smartie

Competition Winner
Reaction score
Here is a lovely big bunny, we've nicknamed him Caspar after the Friendly Ghost. He's staying in an old hutch at mine for a couple of nights until he can be taken to a rescue in Bristol. He was originally from Pets at Home so as you can imagine he didn't get the best start in life but he has managed to grow into an enormous rabbit. He is only about 5/6 months old. The house he is in is far too small for him but it is only for two nights so hopefully he will be OK. I don't think he had an awful lot more space where he was up until yesterday.
Here's hoping that Caspar's New Year is filled with new bunny friends and a lovely new home :nod:
He's a beautiful rabbit and very friendly and he will make a great pet.
caspar 1.jpg

Gorgeous Casper, he just looks like my Harvey, who I had as a child in 1969 😆 Hope he finds a forever home x

Casper looks like he’s quite happy with his temporary home. Hope he finds a new companion and new forever home at the rescue.

He's really lovely. I think it's a good job he's going away tomorrow or I'd be working out ways to convert a shed for him :)

Oh I used to have a giant rabbit! He was amazing

Back