a new member of my piggy family MARLEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
I found a darling white red eyed female rex she is adorable only 7 weeks old, its hard to rehome here where i live. so I brought her from a pet shop, they normally are a good shop, but they had been taken over recently, but she was lovely she asked me if I had a home and what it was like as she will not sell to unappropriate people, thank goodness, we spoke for ages and she took my number in case anyone wants any more info on keeping pigs, they were kept very clean and organised the runs had hay and fiddle stix to play with,
anyway we called her Marley she has settled in quick with my girls and is being mothered by the older girls , will take pics when my main computer is sorted, am on my lap top at moment,

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Awww, she sounds really pretty! I have a thing for red eyes!

It makes a change to have a fairly decent pet shop that actually enquires on how their home will be and not just sell them

michellemuffin

Reaction score
cant wait to show her off to you all. she is like a snow ball all cuddly, the pet shop is a friendly place and the animals are kept very well, and i am glad that she asks first, she said someone said they did'nt need a box to carry a gerbil home, he said put it in my pocket, so she refunded his money,thats why she asked for my number as she only sells to sensible owners and if she does,nt know answers she has me and another lady with 10 piggys to advise,

D

DebbieR

Oh she sounds adorable. Can't wait to see pictures. I love the name too ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.