A place to rant about things that wind you up ( keep it clean lol)

SkyPipDotBernie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That’s why I don’t do Facebook lol
I dont have it either, i am actually thinking about ditching everything like my smartphone and sky tv and just living like the 1990's but i would miss this forum and checking my online bank. If it wasnt for my pigs and the wife i would live off grid

Sappyshelly

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
People who leave the toilet all disgusting in public bathroom. Like really people how low can you go? I caught someone who made it all disgusting and I was about to embarrass them but I decided not to.

SkyPipDotBernie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
When I'm in a rush in a shop and the person in front is buying about 20 lottery tickets and about 10 scratch cards, then pays in coins that he still has to count then the cashier has to count

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Parents who are scrolling on their phones, eyes down, completely ignoring their todlers who are walking in the road in front of cars.

Car drivers who don't indicate because I'm only a pedestrian - yes well I would like to know where you are going so I can cross the road.

SkyPipDotBernie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I mean when like your at like a restaurant and someone complains about the service, wait time, food, and bill. Like literally you should not go to a restaurant if your gonna complain like that.
Yea i get you. I know someone who does that