• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A place to rant about things that wind you up ( keep it clean lol)

Rosie the cat now very poorly as well as my Jess. Only found out about Jess’s issues three weeks ago to the day and now Rosie has serious problems, blood test results tomorrow. Feeling like a terrible owner, even if they are oldies.
Rosie’s my seizure cat and has been my shadow for nearly 14years, can’t lose her. First beast I see in the morning and last to give a kiss at night on my bed with me.
Last year was a terrible year losing Rupert, Pedro and my uncle, have a feeling this one’s not going to be much better ☹😭😭
Just to update as vets have phoned, have put it on her thread. She’s decided to join the poorly kidney club that’s going on at my house atm!
Thankfully looks like just the one unlike poor Jess, so a pee sample in tomoz and we’ll see how we’re going to go from here. Thought it’d been way to quiet at my house without Pedro! x

I think my laptop is dead. Turned it on Monday, it flashed up that the AC adapter couldn't be determined. Ran a dellAssist scan thing to detect any potential hardware problems & it did lots of beeps & screen colours... then told me that one or more errors had been detected. ☹

I only got it last year & have barely used it really. I took out an extra service agreement so it is covered until 2022 so I'm trying to get all my info together so I can ring them. Haven't tried it since as figured they may ask me to try it over the phone...

I think my laptop is dead. Turned it on Monday, it flashed up that the AC adapter couldn't be determined. Ran a dellAssist scan thing to detect any potential hardware problems & it did lots of beeps & screen colours... then told me that one or more errors had been detected. ☹

I only got it last year & have barely used it really. I took out an extra service agreement so it is covered until 2022 so I'm trying to get all my info together so I can ring them. Haven't tried it since as figured they may ask me to try it over the phone...

Have you got any decent independent computer repair companies near you? They're usually much better at fixing/recovering data than any of the big chains.

Have you got any decent independent computer repair companies near you? They're usually much better at fixing/recovering data than any of the big chains.

Not that I know of, I've never needed to use one. It's booked in for repair & being picked up on Friday (only took 3 hours on phone!) There's nothing on it anyway as I keep everything backed up & just tend to put stuff on as I need it for printing or sharing etc. The sad part of me is worried about losing my progress on the cooking fever game!

People that don’t look after their animals and still take dogs out in hot temperatures ..... arghhhhhhh

Hate when something from an old tv show pops into my head, and I have no idea what the name of the show is. All I can remember is it was (possibly) set in space, and one of the characters was named something like Dogsbody or something similar. Tried googling it, but nothing useful turned up. It’s driving me nuts, since I swear I did actually watch it, but cannot find anything matching it. Argh!

Hate when something from an old tv show pops into my head, and I have no idea what the name of the show is. All I can remember is it was (possibly) set in space, and one of the characters was named something like Dogsbody or something similar. Tried googling it, but nothing useful turned up. It’s driving me nuts, since I swear I did actually watch it, but cannot find anything matching it. Argh!
How very annoying!

The show you are looking for is called SpaceVets

Was it 70's, 80's, 90's, later? Cartoon, actors etc?

Oh edit, @Crystella posted the answer when I was asking :tu:

My rant for the day is I just went to turn the microwave off at the wall & clouted my hand & knuckle where I had two operations last year... I can safely say THAT hurt! 🤪😖🤬
I almost turned myself inside out! X

Last edited:
Was it 70's, 80's, 90's, later? Cartoon, actors etc?

Oh edit, @Crystella posted the answer when I was asking :tu:

My rant for the day is I just went to turn the microwave off at the wall & clouted my hand & knuckle where I had two operations last year... I can safely say THAT hurt! 🤪😖🤬
I almost turned myself inside out! X
OUCH WOUCH NOUCH! (this is what my Gran used to say when something REALLY hurt)

Back