• Saturday 8th August 8pm-10:30pm is the Forum Summer PRIDE virtual event! Everyone is welcome so please come along and join in the party!! More details HERE

A place to rant about things that wind you up ( keep it clean lol)

Emx93

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
this cat brings out the worst in everyone lol I’ve never raised my voice at an animal and hardly ever do that anyway but it’s almost daily with this thing :doh:
Bless you, does he go out? Efffie was demon kitten until after she was spayed and could go out, she would rip the house apart and throw herself at windows and doors to get out, she was spayed last week and has been going out since Monday and she's honestly like a different cat 😍 so much calmer xx

Rivervixen

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Bless you, does he go out? Efffie was demon kitten until after she was spayed and could go out, she would rip the house apart and throw herself at windows and doors to get out, she was spayed last week and has been going out since Monday and she's honestly like a different cat 😍 so much calmer xx
he doesn’t, my fiancé is afraid of him getting hurt because he’s been an indoor cat his entire life. I have suggested he go out but it’s a firm no. He isn’t neutered either, I think he could be really bored as well as a naughty bugger

Emx93

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
he doesn’t, my fiancé is afraid of him getting hurt because he’s been an indoor cat his entire life. I have suggested he go out but it’s a firm no. He isn’t neutered either, I think he could be really bored as well as a naughty bugger
I'd definitely get him neutured, it really helps their behaviour especially with weeing everywhere apparently, babybelle doesn't go out and she was an ex stray, she's old though and has health issues, she's also not even slightly interested in life outside lol she's super chill though just sleeps and snuggles all day 😍 beats the little ones up though if they get in her space 😂

Rivervixen

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'd definitely get him neutured, it really helps their behaviour especially with weeing everywhere apparently, babybelle doesn't go out and she was an ex stray, she's old though and has health issues, she's also not even slightly interested in life outside lol she's super chill though just sleeps and snuggles all day 😍 beats the little ones up though if they get in her space 😂
I’d neuter him myself if I could lol I’ll try and prod my fiancé into it when we come back over :) babybelle sounds like a lovely little bundle, I miss having a cat that is loveable :D

Emx93

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I’d neuter him myself if I could lol I’ll try and prod my fiancé into it when we come back over :) babybelle sounds like a lovely little bundle, I miss having a cat that is loveable :D
This is babybelle 😍 she's 15, it's almost her 1 year adoption day 💖 she's my little bestie, while she's caused me lots of anxiety with her health the time we've had her she keeps me sane when I'm having a bad day 💖

Attachments

Rivervixen

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is babybelle 😍 she's 15, it's almost her 1 year adoption day 💖 she's my little bestie, while she's caused me lots of anxiety with her health the time we've had her she keeps me sane when I'm having a bad day 💖
She’s a little stunner :love: Wouldn’t of guessed she’s 15 either she still looks so young bless her 😍

Emx93

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
She’s a little stunner :love: Wouldn’t of guessed she’s 15 either she still looks so young bless her 😍
She's definitely got a baby face, to be honest i think she does amazing for her age, she has allergies, chronic pancreatitis and came with dental issues and undiagnosed clostridium, she also had a lump scare but it turned out to be a hernia which is now fixed and had some cystitis issues mid lockdown 😁 xx

Rivervixen

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
She's definitely got a baby face, to be honest i think she does amazing for her age, she has allergies, chronic pancreatitis and came with dental issues and undiagnosed clostridium, she also had a lump scare but it turned out to be a hernia which is now fixed and had some cystitis issues mid lockdown 😁 xx
She’s a little soldier, that’s so much to have bless her, so glad she’s doing well though :) she reminds me of my susie who made it to a huge age of 18 and she never looked old at all either, kitties that are well taken care of make it so far, babybelle is a treasure 😍

Emx93

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
She’s a little soldier, that’s so much to have bless her, so glad she’s doing well though :) she reminds me of my susie who made it to a huge age of 18 and she never looked old at all either, kitties that are well taken care of make it so far, babybelle is a treasure 😍
She's amazing, she was adopted 10 years previously at the age of 4, then was found wondering the streets very skinny last year, still chipped to the animal sanctuary and the previous owners uncontactable 🙄 who knows how long she'd been on the streets and at 14 too! No wonder she don't want to go out now lol she knows she's found her forever 😭 xx

Rivervixen

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
She's amazing, she was adopted 10 years previously at the age of 4, then was found wondering the streets very skinny last year, still chipped to the animal sanctuary and the previous owners uncontactable 🙄 who knows how long she'd been on the streets and at 14 too! No wonder she don't want to go out now lol she knows she's found her forever 😭 xx
It’s their loss! People that throw out animals are just horrible, she knows she landed on her paws and fluffy bed :) she got a lovely happy ending bless her

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Definitely agree with that! She’s an amazing little lady @Emx93 :luv: xx
My fiancé’s cat, I love cats so much and I’m a cat person but I HATE it. It pees on the floor on purpose constantly and is always vicious for no reason, always pulling the bin over and climbing up clothes, he doesn’t discipline it at all, it’s the first cat in my life that p*sses me off to no end
Isn’t is funny that I’m missing this peeing and pooing all the kitchen floor from my Rose! 😂 No pee or poo to scrub every morning when she misses (two litter trays just for her!)! :doh:
And the neutering, toms are an absolute pain without the plum fairy visit! Can be very smelly too! x

Rivervixen

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Definitely agree with that! She’s an amazing little lady @Emx93 :luv: xx

Isn’t is funny that I’m missing this peeing and pooing all the kitchen floor from my Rose! 😂 No pee or poo to scrub every morning when she misses (two litter trays just for her!)! :doh:
And the neutering, toms are an absolute pain without the plum fairy visit! Can be very smelly too! x
I bet you miss your girl! I’m still mourning my girl from Christmas, it must be strange having a clean floor! Big hugs xx

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I bet you miss your girl! I’m still mourning my girl from Christmas, it must be strange having a clean floor! Big hugs xx
Thanks again :hug:So sorry about your little girl again too. Not sure if my family/friends quite get it. A week today so a strange one for me!
How could you not miss this cuteness/strangeness though?! :hmm:
001355FB-B3B0-468F-9017-72FE9F7A573E.jpeg1F6D2D60-B2E8-40E5-BFD1-400A17CCCDA3.jpeg9B684B69-6550-4775-B94E-F4D9251795BD.jpeg
Tears, I don’t do those! Sort it out mother! :nod:
(I will get posting on RB soon but bit difficult for my wonky brain atm!) xx

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Her face in the last one :love: It’s always very hard to make a RB post, made one for both the cats and it took me forever because that’s when it feels even more real 😢
I love that pic! Think someone knocked the door, those eyes! :))
Yeah it kind of hits home they’re not going to be back really, think I’m still hoping for that! :doh:Even though I was with her at the end. My oldest baby and such an amazing girl, is so hard. Unfortunately it’s just alcohol that’s helping right now, terrible! :doh:
My neighbour asked earlier if I’m planning on another cat to keep Daisy company! Same as with my chins, nope! x

Rivervixen

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love that pic! Think someone knocked the door, those eyes! :))
Yeah it kind of hits home they’re not going to be back really, think I’m still hoping for that! :doh:Even though I was with her at the end. My oldest baby and such an amazing girl, is so hard. Unfortunately it’s just alcohol that’s helping right now, terrible! :doh:
My neighbour asked earlier if I’m planning on another cat to keep Daisy company! Same as with my chins, nope! x
I always said nope too but then I see an ad for an animal that desperately needs a home and my heart jumps at it. I had a bunny for a few months (live with parents still) mum wouldn’t let anyone clean it out because of her OCD but she did a very bad job etc, I only had the bunny because he was in a tiny glass box thingy begging to come out, I took him instantly, he’s in a lovely home now :) daisy will make sure you’re managing xx