• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A place to rant about things that wind you up ( keep it clean lol)

Receptionists that you just CANNOT get a simple answer from. My dentist receptionist shut the door in my face when they were closing for lunch break and i just popped back to ask how i could find out when they are taking on new nhs patients.

Just keep calling she said then i went to answer and bang a door in my face. Cheers

Facebook again. Honestly if only people would listen to me about it. Its not good for mental health. I could go on and on but to hell with it. When i deleted it, my anxiety lifted ALOT!

Facebook again. Honestly if only people would listen to me about it. Its not good for mental health. I could go on and on but to hell with it. When i deleted it, my anxiety lifted ALOT!
I stopped being on facebook back in 2013 and I am so much happier! I never actually liked any of my facebook "friends" anyway it was just an exercise in showing off to people I didnt like :)

I stopped being on facebook back in 2013 and I am so much happier! I never actually liked any of my facebook "friends" anyway it was just an exercise in showing off to people I didnt like :)
Lol👍. I deleted it when i see a picture of a lady from my old workplace, breastfeeding her baby on the public wall thing.

I would not be happy if when i turned lets say 14, got facebook and all my mates see me suckling in an old pic on social media. Its just weird. Dont get me wrong, i have nothing against a woman doing this in public. But saved as a photo on social media. Haha

My rant for the day is that my sister in law is coming up tonight for the weekend with her 15 month old and 11 year old and her fiancé. My hubby phoned her last night and asked if she needed anything. Her response was spiced rum and full fat milk for the baby. I wouldn’t mind but why can’t she bring it up herself? Not only that but I did the food shop yesterday which is always an ordeal for me as my dad has to take me (for mental health reasons) so could have got it then! Now I have to go to the shop again as hubby is working all day :( so my rant is basically about Laws of any kind!

Her response was spiced rum and full fat milk for the baby.

Tell her you don’t condone infant alcoholism even if she is supplementing with milk and that she should bring it herself.

Jokes aside, I don’t understand why she could not bring it with her either. Not like it takes up a lot of room.

Security guards that can't tell someone with anxiety from a shoplifter is my personal issue. I've been asked to leave or followed numerous times because I look shifty :lol!:
Yeah my complex partial seizures make me appear very dodgy, either on drugs/drunk or just plain strange, been followed around a few times! Don’t know at the time but it comes back to me sometimes! Should wear a big T-shirt when I go out! :xd::doh:

Kids who are old enough to know better but pee their pants because they are too lazy to get up off the sofa and go to the toilet!

Grrrr

When you have a fringe cut in, and instantly regret it. And just pretend to the hair dresser you love it.

Then you go home and can’t look in the mirror for days
My daughter does this every year since she was 5 years old and cut her own hair secretly in art class with school safety scissors! She doesnt suit a fringe at all. Every year she gets one cut, hates it, clips it back, grows it out... does it again... for 19 years now!

Someone driving a ford people carrier car, keeps holding down their horn full blast for about 5 seconds, everyday going past my bedroom window, scares the crap out of me and my pigs. And wakes me when I'm on night and sleeping in the day. I have shouted shut the **** up out of the window , dont know what else to do. Its getting to the point where I'm thinking about getting my black widow slingshot out. But obv i wont

When you have a fringe cut in, and instantly regret it. And just pretend to the hair dresser you love it.

Then you go home and can’t look in the mirror for days
Omg I do that haha I’ve actually told my hairdresser that when I inevitably ask for a fringe in a few months to refuse to do it 😂 It takes so long to grow out and I almost instantly regret having it done 🙈

Car drivers who think red lights on pedestrian crossings are optional. However inconvenient it is the red light means stop. I'm starting to dread going out the quality of driving in this country is getting so bad.

Someone driving a ford people carrier car, keeps holding down their horn full blast for about 5 seconds, everyday going past my bedroom window, scares the crap out of me and my pigs. And wakes me when I'm on night and sleeping in the day. I have shouted shut the **** up out of the window , dont know what else to do. Its getting to the point where I'm thinking about getting my black widow slingshot out. But obv i wont
Update, i have found the car , taken down rhe reg and know where they live👍.

I know what I'm going to be doing at about 2am with my car horn now. A lesson will be learnt

Had a 3.5 hour appointment yesterday. Was so hot in that room. I do understand that opening the window probably wasn’t an option, but a fan or something would’ve been nice.

Back