• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A place to rant about things that wind you up ( keep it clean lol)

Great! I'll look forward to it :(
They will test it anyway, by tapping the bad tooth and tapping a few next door to it. And then ask you. The injection is painful but just squeeze the arm of the chair lol

I'm sorry to hear that :( I've never been sedated or had anaesthesia so I hope that doesn't happen to me

I'm not telling you this to try to scare you I swear, but my problem with sedation isn't common. It's not unheard of, but it's definitely not common - I just start throwing punches. As far as local anaesthesia goes, I've always had general issues with my nerve endings and circulation issues, so I figure it's just been down to that.

Oh and when they tell you not to chew your lip or drink hot drinks, don't ignore them lol! I bit my lip and made it bleed because I never listen :doh:

Don't worry, it's not something you'll do by accident, I just decided to be dumb, which is nothing new. It was extremely fun trying to pronounce certain words, I spent most of the evening talking absolute nonsense, to the amusement of the family! 'Probably' was my personal favourite XD
Plus the almost instant relief after weeks of pain makes it well worth it, I went from max dose painkillers constantly to absolutely nothing as soon as I got home, it was bloody lovely!

Dont smoke, vape or drink through a straw after either..else youll get dry socket. Which is when the blood clot dislodges, leaving the jaw bone exposed👍. Known as the monster of all dental pains.

Dont smoke, vape or drink through a straw after either..else youll get dry socket. Which is when the blood clot dislodges, leaving the jaw bone exposed👍. Known as the monster of all dental pains.

I don't smoke or vape so that won't be a problem but I will definitely NOT be drinking through a straw if it does that 😣

Thank you. That sounds awful :( Good luck. I’m bricking just having one out! My husband had to have his wisdom teeth taken out as a teenager. He still has them in a glass jar that the hospital gave him 🤢
Hahaha I’m not sure I’ll go down the glass jar route but it would be a conversation starter I suppose... 😂

Yea I’m not looking forward to it! Apparently it will take about an hour 😅

Back