• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A place to rant about things that wind you up ( keep it clean lol)

I have to go on a stag do on saturday until sunday. In birmingham city centre and i cant drink because of my op, and due to the fact I'm off work. Fun fun fun 😐.

Looks like il be drinking copperberg alcahol free and pretending i cant walk properly

I’m just glad I didn’t leave it until my original appointment next Friday as that’s my birthday and I wouldn’t have been able to drink on antibiotics 😆

When the university computer system has a glitch and sends automated letters to students telling them they have failed things they actually passed and then a 6-hour email marathon is needed to reassure them and put it right! Thanks uni admin grrrrr...

Yes Amazon seem to think putting a package that would fit through the letterbox in the wheelie bin in the street on bin emptying day is also a safe place!
Yes that’s happened to a neighbour of mine with a Yodel delivery 🚚

I stayed in all day for a delivery from Yodel. It was peeing down with rain outside, Yodel van turns up, parks opposite my house, driver stays in cab, waits for 5 minutes then drives off. I then get an email and a text message saying that I wasn't in when the driver attempted delivery! Er ...... YES I :cen:was. Driver didn't want to get wet! So angry!🤬

I'm not telling you this to try to scare you I swear, but my problem with sedation isn't common. It's not unheard of, but it's definitely not common - I just start throwing punches. As far as local anaesthesia goes, I've always had general issues with my nerve endings and circulation issues, so I figure it's just been down to that.
I once woke up after an op with bandages tied to cot sides pinning me down on the bed. When I asked why, they said I'd been throwing punches whilst I was sedated. I'm glad I'm not alone! 😊

I once woke up after an op with bandages tied to cot sides pinning me down on the bed. When I asked why, they said I'd been throwing punches whilst I was sedated. I'm glad I'm not alone! 😊

Yeah, they told me afterwards that they had to get some backup because apparently I was prepared to take on the entire theatre and then some. I was very sore when I came to lol.

I stayed in all day for a delivery from Yodel. It was peeing down with rain outside, Yodel van turns up, parks opposite my house, driver stays in cab, waits for 5 minutes then drives off. I then get an email and a text message saying that I wasn't in when the driver attempted delivery! Er ...... YES I :cen:was. Driver didn't want to get wet! So angry!🤬
Thats so bad, if only you had taken a photo of him in his cab. His van will have a tracker and know he was there, but you can do nothing to prove you were in .

Thats so bad, if only you had taken a photo of him in his cab. His van will have a tracker and know he was there, but you can do nothing to prove you were in .
I didn't think of that! I'll do it next time. Yodel are completely useless. It may say YOur DELivery on their vans but this was my delivery that wasn't delivered!

Nah, they didn't work for me. I have weird reactions to local anaesthesia (including topical, not just injected) and sedation. I'm not allowed sedation ever again ahahaha. Everyone else I've known has always told me they work?
I'm a little late but I have that problem too, parents found out when I got pneumonia as a baby, doctors still pretend like I'm lying though -.-

I think I need a break! Had a 3 and half hour assessment for autism last week, and got the results today. Looks like I do have Asperger’s. It’s nice to have finally gotten that out the way (was waiting just over a year for the assessment), but just can’t quite wrap my head round it yet.

In unrelated matters, it’s hot and sticky down here, and I can’t sleep properly.

Also, looks like I need to keep an eye on Spud, since he’s showing signs of what looks like a neurological issue. Is this week over yet? Just got the all clear about his ear infection as well!

I think I need a break! Had a 3 and half hour assessment for autism last week, and got the results today. Looks like I do have Asperger’s. It’s nice to have finally gotten that out the way (was waiting just over a year for the assessment), but just can’t quite wrap my head round it yet.

In unrelated matters, it’s hot and sticky down here, and I can’t sleep properly.

Also, looks like I need to keep an eye on Spud, since he’s showing signs of what looks like a neurological issue. Is this week over yet? Just got the all clear about his ear infection as well!
I had a similar situation recently, waitefover two years for an assessment. They got mine done in about an hour though.

For me at least it took a couple weeks to get my head wrapped around it but after that being autistic feels somewhat trivial, sorry for the rant

Why is my throat my weak spot? Felt rubbish on Friday (put it down to not sleeping due to neighbours partying til 3am every day), dragged myself home from work & to bed. Woke up yesterday feeling dreadful, achy, hot & cold....now my throat is bad. Fingers crossed for just a viral thing & not tonsilitus!

The people at the car boot sale this morning who were def overcharging for stuff and refused to take an offer. I hope they went back home with it!

Just not been a lucky two days! Cut my hand opening a gate yesterday (the gate is pretty awkward to open), then managed to burn myself just now. How? Boiling hot tomato sauce leaping out of the pan! Ahh well, could be worse, I suppose!

The DVLA :( I’ve had my driving license revoked for at least 12 months due to medical issues :( I’m rather upset about it as it doesn’t include the last few months I haven’t been driving on advise from my doctor. I’ve just reinsured my car too for a year :(

I do understand their reasoning as I’d be devastated if I killed or injured someone but I’m still gutted as my car is my safe place and only access to freedom :(

Back