• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A place to rant about things that wind you up ( keep it clean lol)

I always said nope too but then I see an ad for an animal that desperately needs a home and my heart jumps at it. I had a bunny for a few months (live with parents still) mum wouldn’t let anyone clean it out because of her OCD but she did a very bad job etc, I only had the bunny because he was in a tiny glass box thingy begging to come out, I took him instantly, he’s in a lovely home now :) daisy will make sure you’re managing xx
Yes I’ve always been the same, but after years with chins and cats that I took on many moons ago that’s me done I think! 💔
Maybe a dwarf hamster like the nutty one I rehomed years ago, brilliant little Hamm, but I’m having a heartbreak-break for a while! 🙈
Do try to help, like the gerbils not long ago I tried to help rehome (thanks @Claire W! As I have no knowledge!) but that’s it for me for a while! Fishies are the only beasties that are getting in this house! :))
How lovely of you to do all that for Mr Bunny, hope he’s being spoilt rotten and got himself a lady now after all your help! xx

Obviously if a teeny grey/ginger kitten walked past with no home and troubles it’d be hard to say no! But depends on the circumstance! Still, never ever going to replace my Rosie Posie Pudding cat! 🥰

Not for a decade though! Just me and Daisy-Loo nowadays! Even if she’s in the other room ignoring me! :))

Obviously if a teeny grey/ginger kitten walked past with no home and troubles it’d be hard to say no! But depends on the circumstance! Still, never ever going to replace my Rosie Posie Pudding cat! 🥰

Not for a decade though! Just me and Daisy-Loo nowadays! Even if she’s in the other room ignoring me! :))
Don't worry, I'm a great believer in, if it's meant to be, they WILL find you,xx

I sympathise on the MIL front @Lady Kelly ... for many years I have tried my best to be kind, to make allowances, to try make a good impression... the nicest thing I can say about her 15 years later is... I'm very glad she retired to Orkney, what a wonderful life she must be enjoying 400 miles/12 hours travel away! And dont even get me started on my FIL... racist sexist upper class know it all :( I have no idea how those 2 people produced such a lovely son!

Horrible neighbours!
Got woken up at 4am with police raiding my (disgusting, idiotic, drug taking) neighbours flat, screaming and lots of abuse aimed at them by the prat in amongst the bangs so no getting back to sleep for me! It’s becoming such a regular occurance, sure he’ll be back later to start the drugs and noise all over again! :mal: Grr.

I was too hot all night, started some new meds too and don't know if my headache is from them, the fan or hayfever. Also feel sick which is definitely the tablets :(

Horrible neighbours!
Got woken up at 4am with police raiding my (disgusting, idiotic, drug taking) neighbours flat, screaming and lots of abuse aimed at them by the prat in amongst the bangs so no getting back to sleep for me! It’s becoming such a regular occurance, sure he’ll be back later to start the drugs and noise all over again! :mal: Grr.
Horrible neighbours are the worst!

Horrible neighbours are the worst!
Aren’t they just! :doh:
Thankfully most are nice round here, like lovely Margaret who has just given me a present for the pigs! :luv: Grows loads of veg in our shared garden, she’s been growing pea shoots but doesn’t like them herself so my fluffy hoovers are chuffed!
289E9227-CFA8-4065-A396-613A07B2ECA9.jpeg
7452FC1C-682A-45DB-9FF7-93C68F6CFB06.jpeg
88C7C7C9-5FC2-4C2C-B87E-0352F952D932.jpeg
Aliona mid-popcorn there! :))

Horrible neighbours!
I was just cussing my neighbours in my head, but I don't think they're as bad as yours!

I'd just got home & was expecting an idyllic afternoon pottering around in the garden, maybe just sitting enjoying the sun for a while.... I pulled up outside home just after 1pm, just as next doors daughter was getting out of her car....this is the point where my heart sinks-as I know that my cherished, hot, sunny, afternoon off has turned into a shouting, screaming, chav-fest of foul colourful language :(

'Vicky pollard' & offspring are currently max'd out on high volume, screaching obscenities at each other amongst 'telling's' off for doing things that kids of 7'ish should know not to do anyway!

Why, oh why do the daughters & grandkid brats visits always seem to coincide with my time off?! :doh:

... Oh **** I've just heard one of the 'devil' children is having a sleepover!
:eek: :blink: :hb: :mal: :help: :crazy: :(

... But I don't think they're druggies, so that's a bonus :tu: lol!

I was just cussing my neighbours in my head, but I don't think they're as bad as yours!

I'd just got home & was expecting an idyllic afternoon pottering around in the garden, maybe just sitting enjoying the sun for a while.... I pulled up outside home just after 1pm, just as next doors daughter was getting out of her car....this is the point where my heart sinks-as I know that my cherished, hot, sunny, afternoon off has turned into a shouting, screaming, chav-fest of foul colourful language :(

'Vicky pollard' & offspring are currently max'd out on high volume, screaching obscenities at each other amongst 'telling's' off for doing things that kids of 7'ish should know not to do anyway!

Why, oh why do the daughters & grandkid brats visits always seem to coincide with my time off?! :doh:

... Oh **** I've just heard one of the 'devil' children is having a sleepover!
:eek: :blink: :hb: :mal: :help: :crazy: :(

... But I don't think they're druggies, so that's a bonus :tu: lol!
Still sounds horrendous! :( Why should you have to listen to it!? Hope they don’t cause too much headache.

I get a break sometimes, he’s only about 27/28 I think but he’s been in prison countless times since he arrived at age 18. Still gets to keep the flat and torment us all when he’s back for his homecoming parties though!?
I’m thankful he’s not directly above, the poor guy has lived there over 25 years, complained for years (as have I) and trying to get moved now which isn’t fair.
5 police cars, 2 ambulances and a riot van earlier. The amount of pennies that are wasted for him being an eejit is an utter joke. Especially at the moment!
Sorry rant over! xx

One of our big rants is that our extremely difficult neighbours are being kept at tax payers expense, they get free taxis (adult child has learning difficulties), free house repairs, can afford holidays and enough food to keep them all at 16 - 20 + stone. None of them have ever worked for a living. These 'people' are wreaking our retirement and making the lives of everyone around us miserable and there's nothing we can do. Filling in the council's 2 week diary's are a waste of time, when you speak to the council all they offer is mediation, the situation is long past that and the family in question think it's funny that they annoy everyone. We are convinced they watch for us to come home and then go into the garden to have a screaming match.

Online grocery shopping :hb:. Finally got a slot (in 2 weeks) after 4 months, then wasted over an hour this morning. How do they know most of what you want to buy is going to be out of stock in 2 weeks time? Why don't they mark it out of stock at the start instead of waiting until you get to the end? Wish we could give up eating.

Online grocery shopping :hb:. Finally got a slot (in 2 weeks) after 4 months, then wasted over an hour this morning. How do they know most of what you want to buy is going to be out of stock in 2 weeks time? Why don't they mark it out of stock at the start instead of waiting until you get to the end? Wish we could give up eating.

If it's Tesco, put enough of anything in to keep the slot, then go back a day or two before it's due and amend it for a proper shop. It's what I do.

And if other places don't do that...just, why.

If it's Tesco, put enough of anything in to keep the slot, then go back a day or two before it's due and amend it for a proper shop. It's what I do.

And if other places don't do that...just, why.

Downside of that is a friend of mine got her dates mixed up and missed the chance to amend her order. She ended up with Tesco delivering a single bottle of whiskey and she doesn't even like whiskey!

Downside of that is a friend of mine got her dates mixed up and missed the chance to amend her order. She ended up with Tesco delivering a single bottle of whiskey and she doesn't even like whiskey!

I feel bad for laughing but it's definitely something I've almost done a few times. They do send me a text the day before it's due to remind me, though.

Side effects of medication. I wish someone would develop meds without all the naff side effects. I'm nauseous, tired and a but light-headed. Hope it doesn't last long

Back