• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A question about cozy cups and wee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire W

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
I am interesred in buying my 2 girls a cozy cup or something to go in their hutch. HOWEVER, Eleanor wee's everywhere and I am a little concerned about what will happen if they get wee's on as Eleanor will just sit where she has wee'd where as Eliza will move away :{ Are cozy cups good for soaking up the wee or wouldn't it be a good idea buying one for a pig who doesn't mind where they wee? Silly question I know but I don't want to buy one if its going to be a waste of money

I think the fleece wicks the moisture away from the surface, mine use Cozies (from threelittlepigs) and generally don't poop in them, I wash them every few days though if they are damp

Sophie
x

It seems to depend on the make - in some it will drain through, in others it stays on top for them to sit in. Hopefully someone else will recommend a good make; I can't find the ones I got any more.

I have just been looking at them Sophie :) would the standard size fit one piggy in quite snug? The reason I ask is because I don't really want a huge one as I don't want it taking up much room in the hutch as they already have a snugglesafe a done xx

The standard one is a good size and fits a normal sized piggy well.

Typically, the XXL one I got has been taken over by the smallest piggy here, a little baby sow that is waiting to go to her new home!

Sophie
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back