DEFINITION OF A "TRUE FRIEND"
Here is a series of promises that really speaks to true friendship:
1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry git who made you that way.
2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile - I will know you've finally had sex!
4. When you are scared - I will tease the crap out of you about it very chance I get.
5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to stop your bloody whining.
6. When you are confused - I will use only little words.
7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are well again, I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsiness.
This is my oath...I pledge it till the end.
Why you may ask? Because you are my friend!
Remember: A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body!
Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel. ;D ;D
xx Kelly xx