A true friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score

DEFINITION OF A "TRUE FRIEND"

Here is a series of promises that really speaks to true friendship:

1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry git who made you that way.

2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile - I will know you've finally had sex!

4. When you are scared - I will tease the crap out of you about it very chance I get.

5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to stop your bloody whining.

6. When you are confused - I will use only little words.

7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are well again, I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsiness.

This is my oath...I pledge it till the end.

Why you may ask? Because you are my friend! :)

Remember: A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body!

Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel. ;D ;D

xx Kelly xx

M

Michele

I wish i had one :( :'(

True friends i had have stabbed me in the back too many time

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Hey, we're all you're friends here! CAN count on us.

Big hugs to you.

SORRY I MADE A BIG TYPO!

C

claire

Were your true friends Michele ;D

I'm always here for everyone.

D

DebbieR

I love that list Kelly. I have something like that. Its very funny and so true.

On a more serious not. You're not alone Michele. True friends are very hard to find. You can have many acquaintances but you're lucky if you have one true friend. If you find one treasure them.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
we are all true frineds on here because we have a common interest and nobody who does'nt love piggys like we do will ever understand our deep love of them,
my one true friend lives in Iowa USA, we started writing to each other when she was 14 and I was around 22 I'm now 45 with 5 kids and a grandaughter she has 4 kids, I can tell her everything and know its not going to get back, she lives too far away( crafty eh?)
she knows my inner thoughts and worrys and knows me so well we class ourselves as sisters, we keep saying we will meet one day but to be honest i have spoke on the phone and we send daily emails, I'm happy as we are, her family are very close to me her Grandfather died last month and it upset me quite bad as I often got letters and gifts from them, her grandmum is now ill as well and I send her my love everyday and letters to cheer her up,
she is my special friend and sister and just because she is'nt here with me in person, does'nt mean she is'nt here in my heart every day,
a true friend is what you make them, I am a person who finds it very hard to trust anyone else, but with Kendy I know she will never do me any wrong, I trust her totally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.