• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A very hammy Christmas to you all!

Aww! I’d love to be able to get photos like that of my two...
We used psychology... Eevee will sit still as long as you give her Cheerios and then you can pretty much do whatever you want with her, and Carmen freezes and perks up like that when we rustle plastic (might be food!) Those are my hamster-whispering photo tricks! LOL!

We used psychology... Eevee will sit still as long as you give her Cheerios and then you can pretty much do whatever you want with her, and Carmen freezes and perks up like that when we rustle plastic (might be food!) Those are my hamster-whispering photo tricks! LOL!
I don’t even think hamster whispering would make mine behave! Tiny Buddha (Roborovski) is just so skittish, if he escaped it’d be catastrophic. Ghost (Syrian) bites so hard, if you get your fingers anywhere near her she’ll bite so hard she’d hang off you finger, it’s very traumatic. 😟😟😟

I don’t even think hamster whispering would make mine behave! Tiny Buddha (Roborovski) is just so skittish, if he escaped it’d be catastrophic. Ghost (Syrian) bites so hard, if you get your fingers anywhere near her she’ll bite so hard she’d hang off you finger, it’s very traumatic. 😟😟😟
I hear you, Eevee (the Russian dwarf) is a biter too. But if you give her something else to chew on, she becomes instantly manageable until she finishes chewing... then she's back to attacking our fingertips!

Back