• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

a very shy Pola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
She's not a fan of the camera at all! :))

DSCN3622.jpg

DSCN3616.jpg

finally caught one lucky snapshot....

DSCN3617.jpg

...of course she was snatching some food that Nell drug over the cage floor! :))

Oh she is stunning. what a cutie pie. HOpe she gains in cofidence so you can get some more lovely photos of your little sweetheart.

MORE PICS! lol

I've had her for almost 3 months now, my first piggy.

Got her out for a brushing and got a few more pics....and she still tried to hide from the camera! haha

DSCN3629.jpg

DSCN3630.jpg

DSCN3631.jpg

DSCN3638.jpg

^ 'specially for Glynis!

DSCN3639.jpg

DSCN3643.jpg

GASP ............COUGH..........oh my........PUMP PUMP PUMP...........so cute................so kissable......mmmmmmmmmmm......GULP..........PUMP PUMP...............sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.......

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

awwwwww i love all the piccies, she's such a pretty colour x)x) she and Velvet have the same length hair!

She's in need of another haircut! :))

When I saw a pic you posted recently of one of your's and I was like "A black Pola!" :))

AWWW - she's a beauty! And lovely shots!

Pure luck they came out decent! I wasn't looking at what was actually being taken, just hoped a few came out, she isn't a fan of cuddles rolleyes.

Just keep on persevering - with some, it has taken me over a year, but eventually they give in!

Seems like such a long time! :)) Nah, I am fine that she doesn't like the whole being-held-put-me-back-in-my-house-NOW attitude. :)) She just needs the brushing regularly and though I love that girl to death, I would not go with a long haired piggy again! :))

You can tell in the last pic she's about fed up, ready to get back in her hut in the cage! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back