• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A View From The Office Window.

Its a low traffic stretch of the motorway this time of day, you get large gaps in the traffic. ;)

It’s a beautiful area. I remember driving through it whilst the sun rose and cast the light on the mountains, stunning 😍
When its empty, its really easy to look down and realise you are doing 90mph if you are not using cruise control lol. I dont see many speed cameras though when its empty ( no profit 😉)

But its a straight road,you need to work thought gears !
Once you are in 6th gear. Thats your gearing done. For another 130 miles of empty road. I travel to scotland before the birds are singing

Our patrol cars are all automatic, so no changing gears for us. ;)
I had my first go in an auto a few months ago. God it was weird. It was like driving a sit on lawn mower. I could get to like it though. I guess you need auto for the amount of motorway stopping and starting you do, do you drive mitsubishi?

My car's an automatic and nothing like a ride in mower. I have a Skoda Superb L&K. It's the best car I've ever had.

Back