• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

A week of bonding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisajazz

Senior Guinea Pig
This week has been a week I have needed to get round to for many weeks! I had 3 pigs living alone here - sinbad after his cagemate died, fatboy who wouldn't accept any boar I tried him with and Miyuki who came here with a torn face from fighting.

Well this week all three have been paired up. Sinbad is living with Jack Sparrow a boar baby friend, FB is with another baby boar who he made friends with right away and I have bonded Miyuki with Duke and Misty (yes they are STILL here!)

Anyway so the rescue has NO solo pigs now, I feel so proud as I hate lonely pigs.

Wiebke

Staff member
Great news! I hope that all piggies are happy!

I hope that Sinbad continues to recover!

Lisajazz

Senior Guinea Pig
Sinbad finishes his intensive 10 day antibiotic course tonight and then we wait and see what happens. Will the infection come back again? Hope not.

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
ooooh i hope not too, fingers and paws crossed here, it must be an amazing feeling knowing you have helped him get from that to this, big up to you girl x

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Fabulous news and all credit to you for working so hard to make pigs happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.