Aaah help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there! :) 5 mins ago I got a call to say I have an assessment tomorrow (for a job), does this just mean I have an interview or is it something different? <3

Dumb question, I know! LOL

Thank you in advance!

<3~ xx

Reaction score
Hello, congratulations and good luck! I would imagine it is an interview, where is it for if you don't mind me asking?
Sometimes, depending on the job, they will call it an assessment as it consists of different tasks. For example, there may be some questions like an interview and then you may be asked to demonstrate certain skills or similar x

Reaction score
It's at a place called Bakkavor Pizza, (I assume they make Pizza's...LOL)

They told me to bring my NI card and my Birth Certificate....

Oh Gosh, they might ask me to make a pizza...Uh oh!

LOL!

Thank you for wishing me luck, I'm really nervous! :S

Reaction score
Lol @ making pizza! It's probably just an interview, but I think some businesses like to use fancy words to make it sound better :) The only other thing they could really ask you to do is to demonstrate customer service skills if its a customer facing role.
We always asked people to bring NI cards and passport/birth cert to interviews just as proof that you are allowed to work in the country, it's some government law thing and they may be photocopied while you are there.
Let us know how you get on, I'm sure you will do great!

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Good luck hope everything goes well! :)) x

Reaction score
I was reading a magazine the other day (can't remember which one - was waiting for my Chinese lol) and Bakkavor are supposed to be a really good company to work for, so good luck :))

I would imagine it will be on the packing line or something like that :)) You might get free/cheap pizza;)

Status
Not open for further replies.