• Saturday 8th August 8pm-10:30pm is the Forum Summer PRIDE virtual event! Everyone is welcome so please come along and join in the party!! More details HERE

Absence

Jesse's pigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all, 😊

Long time no speak to be honest. I used to be so much more active on here, but since Mo's passing I've been mostly absent. It's a shame because I love this forum and often advertise it to those who don't know of it's existence but have piggy troubles.So here I am. And I mean to be a little more involved like I once was.

I do return bringing good news. Firstly, both Steve (the white piggy in my profile picture) and little Bellamy (my Lunkarya) are both doing so so good. Both are healthy and still causing havoc (those who may follow their Instagram will probably know this 🤣). It will actually be a year since I bought Bellamy home this valentine's! It's gone so quick! Still being spoilt and still very much enjoying floor time. I'm actually looking at upgrading their cage again this next month!

In other news, I am now training to be a veterinary nurse! Course starts this February and I'm so so excited. My veterinary surgeon dream is still very much there for those who have seen my previous posts on that, but I'm taking the 'scenic' route to get there.

it's good to be back.

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, lovely to see you back. Great to hear about your boys doing well as well as your studies!

Bill & Ted

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Aw, so nice to see you back, can I ask how long is your veterinary nurse training course? You must be really excited!

Jesse's pigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aw, so nice to see you back, can I ask how long is your veterinary nurse training course? You must be really excited!
Thank you all for your kind messages! 😊 Yes of course you can. My course is 2 years long and runs from Feb 2020 to Feb 2022- so long as all exams are passed of course! I am so excited to finally get a taster of Veterinary medicine. Nervous too of course🤣 .