• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Adopt a Cavy - www.adoptacavy.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Susie and I would like to invite you all to check out

http://www.adoptacavy.co.uk

Adopt a Cavy is a place designed to unite guinea pigs throughout the UK that, for whatever reason, are looking for a new home with owners who are looking to adopt! We are not a rescue, but we are here to help rescues, foster homes and owners who have guinea pig in need of that second chance forever home. To do this we list contact details of places that may have guinea pigs for re-homing and we have a database to publicise guinea pigs who are up for adoption.

Let us know what you think :)

WOW...thats a brilliant site you have done there.

Is it ok to post details on other forum ?

Well done, its really impressive. Going to have a good look round it now.

Deb x

Thanks Bev and Deb.

Of course you can advertise the links. Thats what I will be doing all day so any help is much appreciated! :)

The website will have new pages, updates e.t.c. as the website gets bigger so keep checking it out :)

The website will be updated regularly so all guinea pigs added will be guinea pigs that are looking for their forever homes, not guinea pigs which were added years a go! :)

Just made a banner for people to put on their websites to link to the Adopt a Cavy page.

banner1.jpg

Thanks...

Spread the word! - We want this website to help as many homeless pigs as possible! :)

Do you mind if I make a suggestion? Would you be able to arrange it so you can sort not only by county but another way - maybe male/female pigs?

It's just that it takes a while to go through all of the counties and it also encourages to only look in the local area. If I see a special one I might go out of my way a bit and go further afield!

Just a thought.

(If this is already possible and I haven't looked properly, then forgive me)

sarah x

We are looking into doing this :) - May take some time though!

Thanks for the suggestion!

It's super. But I have to be careful looking at re-home sites because i want everyone :)

sorry, i should have also said what a wonderful idea it is and how good it looks too.

very timely as i'm looking for a third pig ;D

That looks great, a really good idea. Can I suggest you put a post on www.forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk as they often have people asking for homes for guinea pigs which seem to be overlooked by all the bunny folk

Kathryn xx

for some reason this link doesn't work but if you type it up it should!

UPDATE: I've posted a thread about this site on the rabbit rehome site

Just been on the site and it looks excellent! I am already trying to mither my boyfriend to let me adopt one!

Excellent site - well done!!

x

Thanks - Only 2 pigs on there at the min so hopefully when more people start adding their pigs it will be good! :)

Looks great I`m sure lots of piggies and owners will benifit from the site ;)

What a brilliant idea and lets hope lots and lots of piggies get their loving forever homes. Fantastic web site, well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back