• This weekend was forum pride! We hope you had a great time, the section will remain open to read over the information threads, so dont worry if you missed last night. Visit the section HERE

Advent Calendar 2019 Bloopers and Comments Thread

SkyPipDotBernie

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
@SkyPipDotBernie
Lovely photos and tho sad as they are Rainbow piggies now,, they were blessed and happy with you.
:luv: Sky mixed colour front paws.
Thanks mate, oh that's Pip with the paws different colours 🙂. Its ok it's because the label is underneath. I miss them alot, at least they made it to old age though. Pip 6, sky 7

Seven7

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Thanks mate, oh that's Pip with the paws different colours 🙂. Its ok it's because the label is underneath. I miss them alot, at least they made it to old age though. Pip 6, sky 7
I must agree with @David Piggie Lover that all your piggies are very much loved and cared for.
Wish all the pets in the world receive lots of love and attention this Christmas, :luv:

Last edited:

SkyPipDotBernie

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I must agree with @David Piggie Lover that all your piggies are very much loved and cared for.
Wish all the pets in the world receive lots of love and attention this Christmas, :luv:
Thanks 👍. If only at! If only we didn't need rescues to save them, if one big chain store stopped selling animals, we would see a big change