• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Advice on finding a new home for 1 of my piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becky92

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm half way to admitting i cant give of my piggys what she needs, after losing her cagemate last week she looks ever so lonely & i cant bare to think how she feels.

Her names jazz, altho il call her the 'free piggy' - 2/3years+

Shes an ex-breeder, got 'given' away to a lady i know and then they 'gave' her to me.

Shes a beautiful black with ginger chunky pig whos socialable , i just havnt anyone that will bond with her (the rest are greedy/b*tchy piggys)
I cant afford finacially to take on anymore :(

I feel like a total failure that I'm giving up on one of my babies but especially with winter coming shes going to be so lonely. With my baby due in lless than 2weeks i know I'm not going to be able to spend as much time with her as she'd need. Id prefer her not to go into a rescue as shes had to go from so many places already id love to see her go straight to a new family.

Am i doing the right thing?

Il take a pic of her today :(

Maud

Reaction score
Aww that must be really hard for you to admit that.... I am sure someone can help... I have just taken on two of my friends pigs as she didn't have time for them anymore.. and already have 6 girlies.... where are you based in the *.k? xx

Last edited:

Becky92

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Retford, nottinghamshire

I just feel so selfish thats shes alone & there could be another piggy out there who would be her buddy x)

Shes a lovely girl, real gentle. Miley who was her cagemate used to boss her about all the time & jazz was just like 'oo-kay keep your knickers on il come back later for some food :)) )

Maud

Reaction score
Aww bless! Too far away from me to help out, but I am sure someone could take her? I would if I wasn't the other end of the country to you lol xx

Maud

Reaction score
Aww bless! Too far away from me to help out, but I am sure someone could take her? I would if I wasn't the other end of the country to you lol xx

Status
Not open for further replies.