• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Advice Pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

furry critters

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My daughter has a male rabbit we are getting neutered in January,I have also just given a home to a female rabbit. Would they be able to live together with just the male done or do I need to get her done to?

They will because the male won't have any sperm to get the female pregnant. Of course, there would be some mounting, but that's no big deal because the female won't get pregnant. You will probably not like the mounting though, but that's pretty much the only way it will be able to live together. Otherwise, you have to buy another cage, or if you already have one, you would just have to separate them. If you separate them, they would still be able to play together with you watching though. I hope my advice helped! =)

Un spayed females can be very aggressive. I would have her spayed before attempting to bond them. It is vital to spay does to prevent ovarian cancer anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back