• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am treating sexy with childrens nerofen for bumblefoot and I'm putting sudocream on his foot (i cant afford anything off gorgeous guineas right now)
do you think the sudocream is helping his foot at all?
Thank you:)

sudocream will not do anything for bumblefoot, you need Daktarin spray.

i would spray it on 3 times a day, but bumble foot is really hard to treat.

Daktarin Cream, Daktarin Gold ointment and Daktarin Oral Gel are all ok, personally I would go with the cream or ointment for feet though.

An anti-fungal preparation is not guaranteed to work, but bumblefoot can be an issue with systemic illness like fungal infection...maybe why Claire has suggested it?

Any other problems aside from bumblefoot, which foot is affected?

His back foot, he has a lump on that leg which i was told to leave unless it bothered him. I clean them every 3 days so I dont know why he has it...? Or is it nothing to do with cleanliness?
thankfully we already have Daktarin as one of our piggies arrived with a fungal problem.
Thank you so much for your advice:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back