• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Did anyone watch Afterlife as I missed some of it and to tell you the truth I did get it! :-\

mary

I never miss it it was FANTASTIC as usual, which bit did you miss?

I love it too and it's the one tv programme I'll bother to video if I am out :)

Barbara

kellyandpiggies said:
I LOVE this! Which bit did you not get Mary?

Missed quite alot of it but did the farther kill his baby in the end.

Mary

its great is'nt it, the father was drawn out of the bathroom after he sat his son in the bath after a nasty nappy needed a bath, just as they were packing the car to leave as the wife heard the voice on the monitor, the bathroom door slammed shut and he could'nt get in, baby died and the monitor said daddys got you now ! creepy, I brought the dvd of the first series as I thought it was great, what do you think will happen now he has brain tumour ? maybe a dead dr will save him

I was really surprised to see the way the story line is going re Robert :(
I was hoping he would rescue Alison from her "misery" and that awful house she lives in...I thought mine was in neeed of decorating ;D

Barbara

kellyandpiggies said:
:D I always hoped he would fall for her :)

I hope that there is still time, I can't believe that he is terminally ill (know it is just a show ::)) Surely something is going to happen and he will live :-\
There is enough tragedy in real life without this :'(
Guess we will have to wait and see...
Barbara

I hope he doesnt die! hes gorgeous! lol Kelly your married hes mine mwhahha! lol i love it i wont miss an episode! Isnt ITV1 fab on a sat night i watch xfactor then ant and dec then x factor again then afterlife and if theres a decent guest on i watch parkinson too!

cavykind said:
I was really surprised to see the way the story line is going re Robert :(
I was hoping he would rescue Alison from her "misery" and that awful house she lives in...I thought mine was in neeed of decorating ;D

Barbara
It's hideous isn't it. Perhaps it'll be on a make-over programme soon. Mind you, did you see the other house - the one where the baby lived, that was yucky too.

Is everyone looking forward to tonights episode and the lovely "Robert" ;)
I bet the board is quiet tonight while it's on ;D

Barbara

michellemuffin said:
yep going shopping early just to make sure am back in time,

I think it's on later tonight than usual. But check, I'd hate you to miss any of it!

Barbara

If he dies he can still be in it though cant he cos Alison can still see and communicate with him! My mum pointed that out to me earlier! lol its on now! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back