Aint my dad sweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
My dad bought my Mum some late Valentine's gifts as he's just been paid.. Anyway he bought her a top with a couple pairs of beautiful ear-rings.. Cos he knows that Mum and I have the same taste in clothes, and often we buy each other the same (not sad enough to wear at same time!) He bought two of the tops! Awww :)

When I go shopping without her (not very often), I end up buying two of whatever it is I think she will like, in one larger size and a smaller one! Staff look at me like I'm weird! :D

Kelly and piggies xx

K

kellyspiggies

aw your family are so sweet, i love it when familys are so close, my family are really close its so nice.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Have always been so close, not sure whether it is more due to the fact that I'm in a wheelchair.. my mum, especially has always been a bit different when it comes to me.. She never expected me to get married, yet have a life.. She's a bit the same now, hates me going anywhere on my own! :D

K

kellyspiggies

aw its good your independant and you also have a family who will support you when you need it, i dont know what i would do without my family, i had my son when i was 16 and my family was so supportive. it was hard having a child that young and to make matters harder he has special needs too but my family have helped me all the way

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Yeah, its great that they help, but they can get a bit mithering sometimes and help too much! They don't fully understand what I am capable of.. :)

But I honestly couldn't do without them.. they just need to realise when to take a back seat!

K

kellyspiggies

parents are good at that, you have to tell them straight I'm capable and i will show you then they still dont listen lol

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
So true! I am forever telling them that I can do stuff! In one ear out the other!

K

kellyspiggies

i thought we supposed to be like that in one ear out the other being there kids lol i sometimes think I'm more mature then them lmao

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
LOL! To a certain point I too, am smarter/mature than my parents as if they have money things to go over or animals, or even legal matters, they come to me and ask advice and whatnot.. When that happens, it's like 'so who's the parent'? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.