• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

all alone again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here now - popping on and off today between joyful tasks like washing up, vacuuming etc. I have to keep on stopping and sitting down as I feel rough today for some reason.

Sorry! Have had to sort car, go to doctors, get prescription and then see some family about looking after the cat and boys.

x

Yes a lovely day! Lots of cuddles with George and Mildred and Gemma and Willow cat. :)

We had a lovely day :)
Willow cat fell head over heels in love with Bev. He has an eye for the ladeeez anyway but usually only goes for blondes. You should feel priveleged Bev :-*

I'm here now :)

Been shopping in Worcester with mum, had vegan sausage buttie for lunch in a cafe and have brought yummy vegan choc cake home :) very naughty and nice :D made a lemon and lime cake here last night too so house is full of naughty food!

Will take Jed for a walk soon, going to meet my friends for a balti and glass of wine tonight.

Will be feeling very stuffed tomorrow ::)

Alison :)

Iv'e been at this prison we know by the name of work! >:(
I wanna go home! Help! :o :o :o :o :o

Well Bath is only 100 odd miles down the M6 ( or M something) ;D

Don't see why one day we couldn't drive down and visit! :)

I shall have to buy a big padlock for on Treacles cage when you have the car Kelly..............

starshine said:
I shall have to buy a big padlock for on Treacles cage when you have the car Kelly..............

We can all meet up at Lucinda's ;D

starshine said:

LMAO awww, nooo, I'll give her back after a while - errrmm, a few weeks! :D

bev said:

And I'll nap the boys! :D

kellyandpiggies said:
and we're getting a car soon! So give me your addresses people! :)

Oops did the wrong quote ;D Right lets try again haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back