• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

All set..and ready for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmiiee

BABY GUINEA PIGS!

Ive noticed a change in Edies belly, so I'm thinking the babies are due within weeks

Changed Ediies cage set up from sawdust to towels, so she can have her babies safetly, its just a waiting game now, think I have everything ready!

couldn't find a bed at short notice that she would fit in, so spotted this down stairs in the washing room and stole it ha! seems to be working!

here she was afew days ago

looking forward to her having them, but I'm a little nervous to!

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Awww hope the rest of her pregnancy goes smoothly cant wait for baby pigtures :))

Emmiiee

I love Edies girly cage it looks fab. She looks very happy in her house you made for her. Best of luck Edie x)
she was abit unsure at first! cos normally she sleeps burried under hay! but i read stories on baby guineas being stangled by hay cos obviously whn their born their wet and gooey they role around and get tangled :( and cos i don't know when shes due them, thought it's better to change sooner rather than be to late! x

lindsay7

Senior Guinea Pig
she was abit unsure at first! cos normally she sleeps burried under hay! but i read stories on baby guineas being stangled by hay cos obviously whn their born their wet and gooey they role around and get tangled :( and cos i don't know when shes due them, thought it's better to change sooner rather than be to late! x
I'm sure Edie will get used to her new bedding. Def better to be safe. x)

Status
Not open for further replies.