• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

All set for the new arrivals

Just thought I would update and let you know that Bobby and Jeff have settled in nicely. Jeff however doesn’t like being handled much and will nip my fingers drawing blood if I handle him BUT their previous owner let them roam free and didn’t handle them very much as she was wary of them. But apart from that, they’re lovely boys and Jeff will come out of the cage by himself and he loves running up my arms and neck. Bobby doesn’t come out of the cage without us taking him out but he’s fine being handled

1B7C0410-0852-4A0C-AED3-CED5A0F414A4.jpeg

Oh my they are cute looking. I’d be a bit wary of Jeff running up my arms if he is a nipper, @Claire W so you are a braver lady than I am. You are doing a fabulous job with these boys.

Oh my they are cute looking. I’d be a bit wary of Jeff running up my arms if he is a nipper, @Claire W so you are a braver lady than I am. You are doing a fabulous job with these boys.

Thankfully (I think) it’s just fingers that he nips. It’s getting easier now I know how he prefers to be handled. I’m just taking it at his pace xx

Back