• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

All set for the new arrivals

Ooo wow
Good luck with m
Where u getting m from

They’re coming from a small animal rescue in Cumbria called Forever friends small animal rescue. The owner is driving down to Kendel and I’m going up from Lancashire so we’re meeting half way. The degus are two years old

Nice set up ! 👍. Do both the dugus look the same? I see some have white patches.

If you could get a cross between a chinchilla and a gerbil, degu is would be the result lol

Nice set up ! 👍. Do both the dugus look the same? I see some have white patches.

If you could get a cross between a chinchilla and a gerbil, degu is would be the result lol

I’ve only seen one photo and one was hiding behind the other but from what I could see, they’re both brown so I hope I’m going to be able to tell them apart! Wallace and Percy gerbils looked the same (both sandy colours) but Wallace was slightly bigger

Degus have a decent life span of up to 8 which is amazing for a small little critter, seems as rats only live to about 3 - 4. But rats are full of health issues, mostly tumours and respiratory problems. I think degus you need to watch the sugar levels. They can get diabetes real easy.

Lol sorry I'm not trying to educate you, I'm just being able to type what i think and someone might be interested🤣. Unlike in my real life

Degus have a decent life span of up to 8 which is amazing for a small little critter, seems as rats only live to about 3 - 4. But rats are full of health issues, mostly tumours and respiratory problems. I think degus you need to watch the sugar levels. They can get diabetes real easy.

Lol sorry I'm not trying to educate you, I'm just bring able to type what i think and someone might be interested🤣. Unlike in my real life
Ooh you’re a senior pig! That’s me just noticing 😆

Then thats it for

Yea same, i have a bad habbit of trying to chip in on too many health and illness issues though. I'm not the best at wording things
I’m not great with health stuff, I tend to just chatter, although I try. Most of my knowledge comes from the forum anyways.

Anyway, :btt: I’m terrible for getting off topic!

I’m not great with health stuff, I tend to just chatter, although I try. Most of my knowledge comes from the forum anyways.

Anyway, :btt: I’m terrible for getting off topic!
My first pig was a real sick pig with respiratory issues, i really got put in at the deep end with guinea pigs, i know alot with how to deal with uri's and pneumonia but thats about all. Yea your right, back to topic before @Claire W 's ears start steaming😉

Back