Allen and page guinea mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sammi

we scoured the forums for advice on what to feed our guineas.

we are currently buying a sack every 2 weeks from our local farm at 10 pound a 20kg bag
and a few respected people said allan and page so i scoured the net looking for allen and page but couldn't find anywhere listed near us who sells it :(

went to the farm this morning to get a sack and guess what? as dim as i am that is what we have been buying all along dooooohhhhhh i only read guinea food and took no notice of who made it. ::)
anyhow our piggy do really like it and eat it all and are in really good health so i recommend it too.

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've heard many great raves about Allen and Page and would feed It if I could get hold of it. If my supplier ever gets some in, well, they will be getting it!

Clare xx

C

claire

hiya

Yeah i have heard really good reviews too and if i could get hold of some i would give it to my boys

Love
Claire
x

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
OK then, if people say it's good, where can I get hold of some? I just did a search but nothing's coming up?

xx Mrs Player xx

S

sammi

mine came from the local farm. if you do a search it comes up for horse feed but the same company does guinea mix ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.